Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, Mr.Vic20 said:

Right now the PRes and co are scrambling to find out who this person is and if they already fired them!

1200px-Emily_W._Murphy_official_photo.jp
EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

On August 23, 2019, Murphy was reported to have "told investigators in February 2018 that she 'often permits' her immediate staffers to drink alcohol in the office after business hours on Fridays but said she was 'very careful about such approvals'", according to a report by the Inspector General of the GSA, released under a Freedom of Information Request. The report examined a 2017 episode when a former GSA manager admitted to having sex with a White House staffer on the GSA headquarters rooftop after drinking alcohol in a suite area.[14][15]

Wish my boss was this cool

• Shocked 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I don't think it's weird. Trump needs 50%-55% of the remaining votes in PA. Not likely. Not impossible though.

But the projections are obvious at this point. But better safe than sorry I guess.

4 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

They're scared to call it because they know getting it wrong would be unimaginably bad. It's over though. Call it.

Yep.

I'm personally falling on the side of playing things conservatively at the moment. Don't give the POTUS or his chuds any ammo to say that anything is biased against them when POTUS is so fucking unstable right now. Play it safe. The Biden campaign is staying quiet right now and that's the right thing to do. And I think not calling just right now is also the right thing to do.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I'm personally falling on the side of playing things conservatively at the moment. Don't give the POTUS or his chuds any ammo to say that anything is biased against them when POTUS is so fucking unstable right now. Play it safe. The Biden campaign is staying quiet right now and that's the right thing to do. And I think not calling just right now is also the right thing to do.

I think the longer this goes on, the more ammunition Trump and Fox will have to claim the election is rigged and Democrat cities are creating the votes to answer the tallies they see Biden losing by (when he was losing).

1 minute ago, osxmatt said:

I think the longer this goes on, the more ammunition Trump and Fox will have to claim the election is rigged and Democrat cities are creating the votes to answer the tallies they see Biden losing by (when he was losing).

They're gonna say that kind of garbage regardless. Fuckin call it.

8 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

"The longer it goes on" is all due to the counting though. Networks can't make that go faster by calling it when there's a statistical probability, even if it's small, that Trump regains some ground in PA.

1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

"The longer it goes on" is all due to the counting though. Networks can't make that go faster by calling it when there's a statistical probability, even if it's small, that Trump regains some ground in PA.

I know these are highly trained folks with sophisticated mathematical formulas, but Trump has gone from +600k to -15k in Penn over the period of 36 hours.

I struggle to think of a data point out there that says a swing like that won’t continue.

3 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

And even if the election were "called" it doesn't mean anything until the states individually certify their results. 

1 hour ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Well she was in it yeah. @CitizenVectron makes it sound like she's getting a spinoff? I haven't heard of that.

There is going to be a Cara Dune spinoff. Regardless of politics, I wasn't planning on watching it since she is...barely good enough of an actor to be in a supporting role, to say the least.

14 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

There is going to be a Cara Dune spinoff. Regardless of politics, I wasn't planning on watching it since she is...barely good enough of an actor to be in a supporting role, to say the least.

I see. I mean I'll try anything Star Wars at least once but yeah I didn't really care for her acting abilities in the Mando eps she was in.