Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

3 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I’d love to see a live feed of this useless fat sack of shit try and move a single piece of heavy furniture in front of a door.

I just imagine him stopping in the middle of his authoritarian attempt, out of breath, holding up his hands, and saying "time out, time out" to the secret service agents coming to drag him away.

"I am sorry Mr. President, there are no time outs in coup attempts."

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

Chris Pratt has never openly discussed politics, anyone saying he's a trump supporter is just basing it on the fact that he's openly Christian and he chose not to take part in a Biden fundraiser. He donated money to Obama's campaign in 2012.

He may be a Trump supporter. He may not. I found it crazy that so many people got up in his business because he didn't attend a fundraiser.

He's more or less married to a Schwarzenegger/Kennedy, I honestly doubt he's a Trump fan. 

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hopefully he goes full Hitler and had Dr. Ronny give him a couple of cyanide pills for him and Ivanka. 

donaldtrumphospital.jpg
WWW.VANITYFAIR.COM

The president has told allies he’ll never concede.

Bunker bitch. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

The left turned on him because he farms his own meat. Lamb if I remember correctly. Thats when it started. Then there was his church.

I saw a lot of that. Vegans can be fucking vicious. Not that meat eaters aren't ever douchebags, but damn, I hate the self-righteousness of some vegans or even meat eaters who don't think about where their food comes from.

32 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hopefully he goes full Hitler and had Dr. Ronny give him a couple of cyanide pills for him and Ivanka. 

donaldtrumphospital.jpg
WWW.VANITYFAIR.COM

The president has told allies he’ll never concede.

Going full Hitler would involve a very large Antifa force marching to the White House. I'm in.

I'd let go of the rest of my pent up nervousness after Decision Desk called it this morning, assuming every network would call it quickly thereafter. Now I'm nervous that the longer they go on not calling the race the more likely it is that somebody does something stupid at once of these ballot facility protests.

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

I'd let go of the rest of my pent up nervousness after Decision Desk called it this morning, assuming every network would call it quickly thereafter. Now I'm nervous that the longer they go on not calling the race the more likely it is that somebody does something stupid at once of these ballot facility protests.

Yeah, its insanity at this point.

Yuma reporting expanding biden's lead, in a not blue part of the state.

Just now, BloodyHell said:

At this point they are not calling it to appease president manbaby.

Biden probably holds off on his event for another day, right? He's already being treated as the Pres-Elect in the ways that matter, going on TV and declaring himself the winner before anyone else (except Decision Desk) seems like a bad move to me. 

1 minute ago, Chollowa said:

Biden probably holds off on his event for another day, right? He's already being treated as the Pres-Elect in the ways that matter, going on TV and declaring himself the winner before anyone else (except Decision Desk) seems like a bad move to me. 

Vox, Decision Desk, TYT, and Data for Progress have all called it.

It's not just Decision Desk. But I agree Biden of all people should hold off. Major networks need to step up.