Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, silentbob said:

Can Trump be removed before Jan 20th? You know, in case he goes nuclear with important high security like decisions

Not realistically.  I suppose Pence could 25th him - but Trump has the right to object to the removal and then be restored to power soon after if Congress doesn't concur with Pence and the Cabinet. 

Just now, Spork3245 said:

Yes, technically. I mean, he won’t be, but they could technically speed another impeachment trial and vote to remove.

He could resign so Pence could give him an ambiguous pardon for any crimes he committed while president. I don't think that will happen, but it's possible. Also, president Pence sounds terrifying.

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

Not realistically.  I suppose Pence could 25th him - but Trump has the right to object to the removal and then be restored to power soon after if Congress doesn't concur with Pence and the Cabinet. 

I could see Pence attempting this with his ambitions... If he ousted Trump and rallies for a stimulus (and got one) if could set him up for 2024.

12 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

It turns out when you actually DO things instead of just complain about the state of things, stuff changes. Good on her for not sulking in the corner.

Just now, silentbob said:

Looking at the numbers

twdT3ekh.jpg
M.IMGUR.COM

3729 views on Imgur

Who the hell it our numbers guy running this operation?

Can't we get him to take back some of Biden's vote and give it to some of these Senators we inexplicably forgot to cheat for while we were stealing the election?

2 minutes ago, atom631 said:

What are the chances trump resigns and then just bounces in the middle of the night? 

I would be surprised if he actually sticks around all the way to January 20th. I think he may stay in Florida the next few months. I would be REALLY surprised if he goes to the inauguration.

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

I would be surprised if he actually sticks around all the way to January 20th. I think he may stay in Florida the next few months. I would be REALLY surprised if he goes to the inauguration.

There shouldn't be an inauguration, at least, not in the traditional sense. One, there's still a pandemic going on, two, I think it would serve Biden well to just be a "get down to business" president and avoid all the pomp and circumstance, and three, inauguration ceremonies are a dumb waste of money.

1 minute ago, ThreePi said:

There shouldn't be an inauguration, at least, not in the traditional sense. One, there's still a pandemic going on, two, I think it would serve Biden well to just be a "get down to business" president and avoid all the pomp and circumstance, and three, inauguration ceremonies are a dumb waste of money.

Agreed.  Just take the oath with the Chief Justice and the immediate circle of family and staff members.  

3 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

It would still be a larger draw than Trump's inauguration. 

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Supernatural S5 is just a god damn joy to watch. It's right up there with Angel S5

So true. Agreed.

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Where's @Greatoneshere? We all need to line up to give him a big smooch!

Hahaha, I'm ready!

I'm walking to my Mustang to drive across the Delaware River as we speak. @Greatoneshere, get your chapstick ready; Spork don't smooch no dry lips :kiss: 

Hahaha let's goooooo

giphy-1.gif

So good.

• Shocked 1

14 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The best case scenario for 2020 is for Trump to spend the rest of the year sulking at Mar-A-Lago while most of his rich buddies there bail on their memberships.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I doubt it. DT must live the lies he tells or he would have to look inward. Even though some part of himself knows he's full of shit, as long as he keeps moving and being awful and fighting he doesn't have to think about it too long. 

Trump will trash everything he can while also trying to figure out how much of the expensive artwork in the White House he can keep.

Best case scenario is he sulks off to Mar-A-Lago, but nothing about 2020 had been best case.

Just now, Ghost_MH said:

Trump will trash everything he can while also trying to figure out how much of the expensive artwork in the White House he can keep.

Best case scenario is he sulks off to Mar-A-Lago, but nothing about 2020 had been best case.

I picture antics like this:

The White House For Sale - Unconfirmed Sources

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I doubt it. DT must live the lies he tells or he would have to look inward. Even though some part of himself knows he's full of shit, as long as he keeps moving and being awful and fighting he doesn't have to think about it too long. 

Me and him are more alike than I thought!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I picture antics like this:

The White House For Sale - Unconfirmed Sources

Just made me realize how amazing it's going to be when Trump fans still try to scoff at Trump's Russian connections when he breaks ground on Trump Tower Moscow soon after leaving office.

Leaving office being a euphemism for "shitting his pants while the Secret Service dragged him from the premises"