Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, Comet said:

I'm starting to wonder if we'll even have a decision today. We probably need Biden leading PA by what? 30k? to comfortably call it. NV and AZ are also taking their sweet ass time. 

there's no reason to not call PA now. these news places are being cowards and probably enjoy the ratings they're getting just talking about the same 5 counties over and over.

Just now, Mercury33 said:

Was Sean Connery left leaning? Based on his views of women I would have assumed hard right. 

He was part of the Scottish Independence Party, and they're pretty to the left far as I know. Unless this is just a Bond joke that I fucked up.

• Thanks 1

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

Somehow I liked the "Just as Jimmy Carter did. Just as George H.W. Bush did," better just because it related Trump to being a loser and also being Carter, which Republicans are so averse to since they compare every Democrat since to Carter by saying, "AND I THOUGHT CARTER WAS BAD!"

Just now, SaysWho? said:

Somehow I liked the "Just as Jimmy Carter did. Just as George H.W. Bush did," better just because it related Trump to being a loser and also being Carter, which Republicans are so averse to since they compare every Democrat since to Carter by saying, "AND I THOUGHT CARTER WAS BAD!"

DSJ8OLTVAAAVovl.jpg

Also:

Everyone should boycott her Star Wars show when it comes out, she is a giant MAGA chud moron who two-sides issues:

• Haha 1