Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Not singling you out but just using your post. I'm glad people are confident in a win but there's enough reason to wait on the congratulating for a little bit. PA and GA are looking good, but not a sure thing.

Agreed. You ALL have a good reason to be optimistic, but I'm still waiting before getting TOO excited.

Though man, Georgia and Arizona going blue would have me ejaculate into lucian's food.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Not singling you out but just using your post. I'm glad people are confident in a win but there's enough reason to wait on the congratulating for a little bit. PA and GA are looking good, but not a sure thing.

I understand if you want to wait for more evidence. I'm convinced it's over with. 

Edit: I also understand there is a slight chance for Trump to win, but it's very remote with Michigan now.

7 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

What I would live to see is what Russia has to say about Trump. Remember, no matter how secret Trump kept a deal between him and Putin at least one other guy knows about that deal(and probably recorded it)

It could be glorious how fast these people turn on him once he is no longer useful to them.

That wouldn't be wise he clearly has a cult of personality at this point. He is the Republican party. The level of support he is getting in spite of his fuck ups is insane.

2 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

That wouldn't be wise he clearly has a cult of personality at this point. He is the Republican party. The level of support he is getting in spite of his fuck ups is insane.

That depends. It would probably be for the best if Republicans turn a blind eye to any investigations into a theoretical former Trump admin. The GOP can find some other authoritarian figurehead and folks will just go with it. I mean, it's either that or run a wildly old Trump in 2024 or one of his far less charismatic children, right? ...Then again, if the Dem ticket going into 2024 is like Harris/Beto, I can imagine an Ivanka/Kushner ticket making headway.

It's really hard putting myself into three mindset of these ghouls.

Just now, mclumber1 said:

So, this is what I predict is now off the table for the next two years:

1. Climate change legislation

2. Gun control

3. PR/DC statehood

4. Filling judicial vacancies 

What could be possible: 

1. COVID legislation

2. Budgetary stuff

3. Federal marijuana reform

I'm speaking for just myself, but Covid was the #1 priority for me this election.  I want this pandemic over.  And I know it won't truly be until we get a vaccine, but I still want to at least try and slow down the current spread.

5 minutes ago, sexy_shapiro said:

Oh great, let’s cheer on a storm that will kill people and destroy homes. Go fuck yourself. Not every Floridian deserves what you find so hilarious.

You fuckers take Florida jokes too far.

Relax i don't think this storm is even going to be a tropical storm when it hits, but stay safe.

4 minutes ago, sexy_shapiro said:

So a storm that I have to prepare for now is hilarious to you fucking heartless creatures. Just because half the state didn’t vote the way I wanted my potential suffering is funny to you monsters. How are you better than Trump for finding potential human suffering to be funny.

I hope a dildo barge breaks open and the contents spill into the storm so that they get fucked before they die.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, sexy_shapiro said:

So a storm that I have to prepare for now is hilarious to you fucking heartless creatures. Just because half the state didn’t vote the way I wanted my potential suffering is funny to you monsters. How are you better than Trump for finding potential human suffering to be funny.

I don't think I said anything like that, but I am sorry if anything I said upset you.

I hope that everyone around here knows that while my jokes are often horrible and dark they can forgive me for it because I find no target more deserving of my scorn than myself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I don't think I said anything like that, but I am sorry if anything I said upset you.

I hope that everyone around here knows that while my jokes are often horrible and dark they can forgive me for it because I find no target more deserving of my scorn than myself.

Don't forget, you're gay if you wear a mask and the doctors are lying. But weep for my little bitch storm.

• Confused 1