This thread is now about byemebluray and IGN

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

You will never convince me that Ben Shapiro is married to a woman, let alone had sex with one.

He cries after he masturbates.

I’m not saying it’s a bad thing to have a micro penis, just that Ben Shapiro has a micro penis.

50 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

I'll never get tired of people dunking on that dweeb.

Fuckers like him get off on and profit from engagement of any kind, including being dunked on. Participating at all is not only a waste of time but is also exactly what he’s looking to accomplish. It’s not like he’s Trump, whose tweets communicate policy. There’s absolutely zero upside to talking about him and his ilk. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Participating at all is not only a waste of time but is also exactly what he’s looking to accomplish. 

He's looking for people commenting that he's brilliant so he can masturbate to them. He's not looking to get attention by people thinking his sex life is a disaster of apocalyptic proportions.

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

He's looking for people commenting that he's brilliant so he can masturbate to them. He's not looking to get attention by people thinking his sex life is a disaster of apocalyptic proportions.

He can bargain more effectively with sponsors and advertisers based on the size of his following, which increases when shit like this happens. The % of followers he’s gained in the last couple days is higher than the days preceding it. Dunking on him increases his engagement, and he profits on engagement.

I think we all knew that Ben Shapiro has never made any woman wet, ever. We all knew it without ever thinking it because omg eww why would anyone ever think of Ben Shapiro engaging in anything sexual?! 

That song is pretty trashy though, not gonna lie. God I hate modern rap/hip-hop. 

29 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

He can bargain more effectively with sponsors and advertisers based on the size of his following, which increases when shit like this happens. The % of followers he’s gained in the last couple days is higher than the days preceding it. Dunking on him increases his engagement, and he profits on engagement.

All this on top of the, shall we say, dubious funding that comes from billionaires that primarily bankroll his propaganda outfit.

I pop onto his twitter account now and then. He's a total lost cause.

He believes in nothing. His black and white mind (incapable of nuance or compassion) just goes wherever his twisted masters tell it to go.

He's so far gone, and so lacking in any self awareness... it's really kind of sad.

He's gone 100% trump. He has no opinions or beliefs. He just likes to argue. He's not interested in making things better or helping people, he just wants to be right and dunk on the libs. It's absolutely pathetic. (and I hope he's reading this)

Awhile ago I saw some Zionist prick on Twitter or Reddit or whatever talk about how he hooked up with a chick and ended up realizing there was a Palestinian flag in her bedroom; I then recalled heyyou telling the exact same story, and I literally laughed out loud when I realized that these dorks tell the same damn story to convince people they’ve gotten laid. 

12 minutes ago, ort said:

I pop onto his twitter account now and then. He's a total lost cause.

He believes in nothing. His black and white mind (incapable of nuance or compassion) just goes wherever his twisted masters tell it to go.

He's so far gone, and so lacking in any self awareness... it's really kind of sad.

He's gone 100% trump. He has no opinions or beliefs. He just likes to argue. He's not interested in making things better or helping people, he just wants to be right and dunk on the libs. It's absolutely pathetic. (and I hope he's reading this)

The 2020 Republican platform.

27 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Oh god, does anyone want to take one for the team and find out what that chud thinks of all of this?

I made it as far back in his reddit posts to "George Floyd was not murdered, it wasn't even manslaughter, but chauvign (or whatever I don't care what his name is) shouldn't have been on his neck so long and should have tried CPR, it was the stress from the choking with the DRUGS in his system that did it" and then noped out.

The post was from yesterday

• Guillotine 1

7 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I made it as far back in his reddit posts to "George Floyd was not murdered, it wasn't even manslaughter, but chauvign (or whatever I don't care what his name is) shouldn't have been on his neck so long and should have tried CPR, it was the stress from the choking with the DRUGS in his system that did it" and then noped out.

The post was from yesterday

Yet he retweeted this:

• Guillotine 1

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

I think I said this before the infamous board wipe of 2018:

heyyoudvd is more Republican than Jew. Twisted and evil.

fd3a7dd22d8c830d17b5957f89eb1b4b5bda91ce

What's really weird though is how he's Canadian but identifies as an American, I thought Republicans didn't believe in citizenship-fluidity.