~*Dastardly Perfidious Traitors to the Crown Weekend Giveaway*~

Hear ye!  Hear ye!

In recognition that this First Weekend of the Month of July in the Year of Our Lord 2020 has been dedicated to the Faithless Traitors who committed Foul High Treason against His Most Sovereign Majesty King George III, By The Grace of God and His Holy Saints,  I -- in my capacity as Imperator Augustus Maximus of DayOnePatch.com -- do hereby proclaim that I shall bestow upon my Subjects my Highest Noble Beneficence through the gifting of a Bounty of Videogames for your preferred System through the Auspices of the Random Number Generator Gods.

All that shall be required of you to participate in this Most Excellent Privilege that  I have granted is to make your mark by posting your Most Humble Supplication in this thread.

For I have spoken these Words and signed them This Day under my  Hand.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

19 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I won’t bullshit yeah. It is my 38th Bday on Sunday (July 5th) and I want a present.

PRETTY PLEASE!!!

WITH SUGAR ON TOP!

Happy birthday. Mine was yesterday so I threw a covid party which was just being alone and playing some games :p

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

Happy birthday. Mine was yesterday so I threw a covid party which was just being alone and playing some games :p

Well, happy belated bday. Kind of celebrated with family today by getting high, watching Hamilton, having Chinese food and playing some Half-Life: Alyx. It’s amazing but can be freaky when high