Mark Zuckerberg -- a drug-addicted Satanic necrophiliac lizard-man -- says that social media sites shouldn't be the "arbiters of truth"

Anyone worth over $1 billion should be killed. Maybe even $50 million. Anyone worth over $10 or $20 million should have their wealth removed entirely and made impoverished.

The world would be a better place, or, at the least, the rich would be punished for the exploitation they have taken part in. Don't @ me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Anyone worth over $1 billion should be killed. Maybe even $50 million. Anyone worth over $10 or $20 million should have their wealth removed entirely and made impoverished.

The world would be a better place, or, at the least, the rich would be punished for the exploitation they have taken part in. Don't @ me. 

I upvoted because I just watched ready or not

8 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

@

9 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

You want to kill Michael Jordan?

11 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

(Sidious voice) Good let the Marx flow through you.

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

There shouldn't just be a minimum wage... we also need a maximum wage.

2 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Oh how I kind of wish I could read the internal workplace post right now.

:dumpster_fire:

I'm just a CW, so there's a good chance that I can't view certain groups/posts. But from what I can see, these people are oblivious or ignoring it, absolutely no mention of it.

It's kind of the opposite though from what I've seen over the last year and half or so. People kiss Zuckerberg or Sandbergs ass the moment they post something, I mean literally will like or love what they post within seconds without reading anything. I hate it but this is what I ended up signing up for and stuck with for now.

5 minutes ago, Joestradamus said:

I'm just a CW, so there's a good chance that I can't view certain groups/posts. But from what I can see, these people are oblivious or ignoring it, absolutely no mention of it.

It's kind of the opposite though from what I've seen over the last year and half or so. People kiss Zuckerberg or Sandbergs ass the moment they post something, I mean literally will like or love what they post within seconds without reading anything. I hate it but this is what I ended up signing up for and stuck with for now.

That is kind of interesting because I've seen them be hyper critical over stuff like this in the past. I wonder if they're too worried about getting fired atm or any previous post were mitigated early. I was a CW over in B8 for a bit, FYI.

12 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Fuck you

2 minutes ago, chakoo said:

That is kind of interesting because I've seen them be hyper critical over stuff like this in the past. I wonder if they're too worried about getting fired atm or any previous post were mitigated early. I was a CW over in B8 for a bit, FYI.

In my time here with them I don't recall any major issues discussed except for mistreatment of CW's. And then shortly after  they get disabled. It's possible I've just missed the discussions entirely as my team gets really busy at times, but I wouldn't leave out the possibility of things getting cracked down on before I get a chance to see it when I do browse the workplace or people too afraid to say anything. I mean, I've had desire to respond to stuff against the grain (can't remember what it was at the moment) but was afraid of retaliation, so never did. :/

B8 huh, I set up eng labs for them before. I'm on ENE.

Minus forums, I'd love it if social media was deleted for the most part. I like Twitter for following twitch streamers, and Facebook does make it easier to regularly talk to my brother, but other than that, fuck'em. 

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

Fuck you

Fine, instead of death, all their wealth is taken away and they are now only allowed to work in manual labour or retail jobs of their choosing. There is no rational or moral justification for someone having tens of millions of dollars while millions live in poverty in the same country.

I'm increasingly convinced that there isn't a good option for Facebook as it currently exists. Coming up with a set of rules that governs billions of people's speech around the world might just be an inherently unsolvable problem. They can't even abide by their own rules of not being arbiters of truth, because there are certain subjects they go out of their way to correct or prohibit.

The more we see these giants fail to thread the needle, the more I like Reddit's model, even if there are plenty of problems with Reddit. While the site itself does have some broad rules, for the most part it's left up to sub communities to define and enforce their own rules. It's a pretty effective system that largely eliminates the problems that Facebook runs into as a result of their scale.

3 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Fine, instead of death, all their wealth is taken away and they are now only allowed to work in manual labour or retail jobs of their choosing. There is no rational or moral justification for someone having tens of millions of dollars while millions live in poverty in the same country.

What about people who were working retail jobs or manual labor jobs for years, and by basically luck, they received millions of dollars? Like, seems kinda fucked to make them go back to suffering. Like, they can't even get just a better job. They are back exactly where they are for doing nothing wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

What about people who were working retail jobs or manual labor jobs for years, and by basically luck, they received millions of dollars? Like, seems kinda fucked to make them go back to suffering. Like, they can't even get just a better job. They are back exactly where they are for doing nothing wrong. 

You're talking about winning the lottery? In that case, they get to keep $2 million.

29 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

You're talking about winning the lottery? In that case, they get to keep $2 million.

Not just that, but people who inherited money from out of nowhere. Also, it seems like you are dead set on making every have to work a job their entire lives until retirement which I don't agree with. 

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

Not just that, but people who inherited money from out of nowhere. Also, it seems like you are dead set on making every have to work a job their entire lives until retirement which I don't agree with. 

Inheritance taxes would prevent people from inheriting over a certain amount. Tax savings would be sheltered as they are now, but capped (like they are now) as a % of annual income up to a certain amount. Even if everyone was allowed up to $10 million (and any income or wealth after that was taxed approaching 100%), that would be more than enough to live on for the rest of your life at age 30 in total comfort and at a level far above 95% of the population.

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Depending on where you live $2M isn't that much money. $2M where I live isn't going to make you rich. Especially if $750k of it is wrapped up in a house that you purchased 30 years ago for $125k. 

You're also really doing a disservice to professional athletes and others that come from nothing and then make a large amount of money in a short amount of time.