What are you playing today?

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

2b1c1c378846d0571fad0cd13ff0d718-98.jpg
WWW.METACRITIC.COM

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade for PlayStation 5 game reviews & Metacritic score: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE expands upon and reimagines the spectacular world of the original...

Yeah you should, it’s really good all around and looks fantastic yeah.

Awesome. That's my next game then.

28 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Did this get any upgrade for the PS5? I never played this and I'm interested.

Yes

26 minutes ago, stepee said:

It did get a nice upgrade on ps5 with a revamped lighting system and a new chapter that is ps5 only. It’s very good.

What he said

24 minutes ago, best3444 said:

No reviews... 😕 

Should I bite? Graphics good enough for my liking? :p

It’s fantastic. Just be aware it looks like it plays like a real-time action rpg but it’s still basically turn based with a twist. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Fucking PlayStation store is trash. I yet again downloaded the incorrect game with ff7 remake and its not easy to decipher. Wasted a lot of time with that bullshit.

Omg yes. Trying to get the free FFVII upgrade is like trying to decipher a damn code. Did you figure it out? I downloaded the wrong version and then had to do it again. 

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Omg yes. Trying to get the free FFVII upgrade is like trying to decipher a damn code. Did you figure it out? I downloaded the wrong version and then had to do it again. 

Yea I found it by looking at the release date. I'm assuming I have to correct one downloading now lol. 

@Biggie Chapter 11 on Uncharted 4.

It's aged both visually and with certain puzzle aspects. Mashing down a button or using a cart to solve the same puzzle twice, it's just lost a lot of hype behind it. 

The combat is ok but the entire thing is just one massive cartoon. Everything is exaggerated and it's good fun but not at a level of TLOU2 which I just came off.

Naughty Dog has grown a lot and are so fucking talented. I cannot imagine TLOU3 on the PS5.

39 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie Chapter 11 on Uncharted 4.

It's aged both visually and with certain puzzle aspects. Mashing down a button or using a cart to solve the same puzzle twice, it's just lost a lot of hype behind it. 

The combat is ok but the entire thing is just one massive cartoon. Everything is exaggerated and it's good fun but not at a level of TLOU2 which I just came off.

Naughty Dog has grown a lot and are so fucking talented. I cannot imagine TLOU3 on the PS5.

Me personally I enjoy Uncharted much more. I like the action movie over the top type feel. 

I have 3-4 missions left in GTAV, so will finish it over the next couple of weeks.  I have to admit, I am underwhelmed, and don't understand how it became such a cultural phenomena.

Not sure what to play next.  I have Cyberpunk, Elden Ring, Far Cry 6 and Control sitting at the top of my backlog.  The other alternative is to pick up Dead Space on Friday....  :hmm:

21 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Not sure what to play next.  I have Cyberpunk, Elden Ring, Far Cry 6 and Control sitting at the top of my backlog.  The other alternative is to pick up Dead Space on Friday....  :hmm:

Out of those games, I'd play Control because it's great and not too big like the other games you mentioned. 

• Thanks 1

Was playing Cyberpunk and trying to get all the achievements but the game glitched out on a gig and I didn't get that achievement so I rage deleted it. Not starting another game for that. So now I'm trying to decide what's next. Want to play Chained Echoes but I'm old and don't want to read all that damn text. Maybe another Skyrim playthrough, have wanted to get to the AE content. Thinking about geting Deadspace Remake but my cheap side is saying just wait til it's on Gamespass. 

All the talk of Goldeneye and Rare Replay…

decided to give Conkers Bad Fur Day a go on Replay… I still remember most of the humor spots but am pleasantly surprised that I forgot the stuff in between so its a refreshing playthrough (despite some control settings not being customizable)