What are you playing today?

1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

Been playing Ori and the Blind Forest over the last few days...and it's kicking my ass. :lol: I just don't have the twitch reflexes I used to (not that they were ever that good) I can't even guess how many attempts it took me to escape up the tree when I unlocked the water there. 

That's a legitimately difficult section that's gained some notoriety as a difficulty spike.  It's not just you.  And it never gets that hard again.

On 1/12/2023 at 9:16 PM, Dre801 said:

WipeOut Omega Collection.  Had an arcade racing itch I needed to scratch.

I have that ties to one of my PS+ accounts and now you’ve said it out loud…

Also, why haven’t we had a Burnout HD collection in the same vein, with online?

Nothing is really sticking for me at the moment. I’ll get back to Returnal, but it kicked my ass too many times in one night, so I’m taking a break. Looking for something a little less intense, I sampled a few other games before settling on Pentiment, which is about the total opposite of Returnal, in that I can only play it for about 20 minutes at a time before I get real sleepy. 

• Halal 1

An insight into my life, mother-in-law to stay so her and my wife has been watching The Traitors, whilst my wife has been playing Pokemon. 

So, Marvel Snap, Wordle, I made sure my old laptop works (for a bit of emulation) and…there we go.

I did however find my copy of Tekken 3, so I’ll play that…once my mother-in-law has gone home as she’s staying in our attic/retro game room. 

On 1/13/2023 at 1:23 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I think I’m gonna get back to Dying Light 2. Haven’t really played anything since beating Ragnarok just before Christmas. 

Yup there's another game I bought Day one on the PS5 and never even fired it up after installing it! Anyway to contribute to this topic, I have been playing Super Mega Baseball 3 again. It's really a fantastic baseball game. I don't know what it's ratings are but I love it. I stop playing here and there on my franchise but always come back to it. It's easily a 8.5/10 sports game. Playing on PV/Steam, so mostly on PC but also some Steamdeck thrown in too.

One of the final Playstation games I ever bought was Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth, but I never really played it. I kind of regard this as the start of my backlog. As a fan of Final Fantasy Tactics this game is similar in a way. I had an itch and decided to fire it up. There are some things I like about it but ending a unit's turn feels really tedious. You have to basically try to end the turn like 3 times and it feels really tedious. This might be enough to make me keep it in the backlog if there's no option to change it.

Also, for some reason the game does not equip your mages with spells at the beginning of the game so if you're not ready you have to go in just punching with your mage.

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

No reviews... 😕 

Should I bite? Graphics good enough for my liking? :p

2b1c1c378846d0571fad0cd13ff0d718-98.jpg
WWW.METACRITIC.COM

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade for PlayStation 5 game reviews & Metacritic score: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE expands upon and reimagines the spectacular world of the original...

Yeah you should, it’s really good all around and looks fantastic yeah.

• Shocked 1