D1P Regulars/Lurkers: if you did NOT receive an account confirmation email - Please Read! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CastlevaniaNut18

General Gaming What are you playing today?

This can be the new "what are you playing this weekend" thread. 

Lately, I've been completely absorbed in Persona 5. It's amazing. I played 10 hours when it first released, quit for over a year, now I'm back at it, hardcore. Just completed the 4th palace last night. I absolutely adore the mix of traditional turn-based RPG play and social simulation. I'm over 40 hours in and still have a looong way to go, but I'm enjoying the ride quite a bit. 

Mario Tennis at midnight!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeee!  :D 

Probably Witcher 3. Trying to actually get back into that. Also the TESVI teaser made me start Skyrim, again. Possibly Dark Souls Remaster, but for whatever reason anytime I get passed Anor Londo on any character I just lose interest. But that's probably because the end of that game seems like it was just thrown together. 

I need to get back to Persona. I'm probably about halfway through and fell off of it. 

Today... I'm not sure what I'm gonna play. I have about an hour before I should think about going to sleep, and I'm doing the thing where I'm just sitting here looking at the games I'm in the middle of and can't decide what to go with.

That’s a horrible feeling @Paperclyp  I re-started Mario Odyssey tonight. It had been so long since I played it last I felt I needed to start over. 

I'm still running around Hyrule in Breath of the Wild, having a great time exploring, even after putting in 80+ hours into the game. :daydream:

Mostly God of War.  I've been going through it slowly because of my move....  I've completed the main story, and have been doing side quests (just finished a longish multi-stage one with the dwarves..)

I think I may be playing the side-quest content in a sub-optimal order, as I don't seem to be "progressing" much in my level any more...

At this point I’m bouncing around more than usual. I’m always playing bursts of Hearthstone and Overwatch, but I’m done with God of War and haven’t settled on a new “main” game. I bought Splatoon 2, but that seems like another great short session game, not something I want to dive into all weekend. The same goes for the other Switch games I’ve been playing: Fire Emblem Warriors and Mario+Rabbids. 

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Loving me some Mario Tennis 

I get owned online. 

Nier Automata and somehow I started playing some League of Legends again, although I'm cutting back. 

Nier is really good.

Okay I’m loving Mario Tennis online. You get in and out of matches fairly quickly and the games are super competitive. I’ve found my new character I think. Switched from Bowser to Chain Chomp. Have a couple of complaints. The trick characters such as Boo are way over powered in my opinion. Those curved shots are hard to handle. Second, I don’t like not being able to switch characters once I enter a tournament. You have to keep going on to each next round with whoever you started with. Other than that the game is super addictive and fun. @Slug @ManUtdRedDevils @stepee @CastlevaniaNut18

I know I will be playing

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus - vita

NBA2k18

Destiny (popped it in last night and had some fun)

I'm playing the "Create D1P Member Accounts and Import Them Into the Database" game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Okay I’m loving Mario Tennis online. You get in and out of matches fairly quickly and the games are super competitive. I’ve found my new character I think. Switched from Bowser to Chain Chomp. Have a couple of complaints. The trick characters such as Boo are way over powered in my opinion. Those curved shots are hard to handle. Second, I don’t like not being able to switch characters once I enter a tournament. You have to keep going on to each next round with whoever you started with. Other than that the game is super addictive and fun.

I picked it up on my lunch break and will be playing tonight. :D  Luigi ALL DAY!

43 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I'm playing the "Create D1P Member Accounts and Import Them Into the Database" game.

And we love you for it.  :hug:

Oh I see myself breaking my pro controller playing Mario Tennis. Lol.  Shit is intense. 

I can't get past these goddamn piranha plants. 

1 hour ago, Slug said:

I can't get past these goddamn piranha plants. 

Story mode? Haven’t touched it since the first stage. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Story mode? Haven’t touched it since the first stage. 

Yeah story mode. 

My only complaint so far is that "swing mode" is its own mode. I wanna use swing controls for everything. 

Not today but soon when Saturday hits I plan to play Sea of Thieves, Overwatch and Onrush. The trifecta of weekend gaming!

Persona 5 or Metroid Prime.  Though I'm tempted to delve back into Breath of the Wild.

I've been trying to tackle my backlog of games, which go back years, and lately I've been dabbling with The Last Story, which is pretty good so far. I might get to some of that this morning. :)