What are you playing today?

Just now, Mr.Vic20 said:

You know what's a great side scroller? Astlibra! :whistlin:

Man it’s just the demo did NOT do it for me! Something about it also looks like..weird to me. Like it kind of looks good but also kind of reminds me of something made in a Klick and Play.

Just now, stepee said:

Man it’s just the demo did NOT do it for me! Something about it also looks like..weird to me. Like it kind of looks good but also kind of reminds me of something made in a Klick and Play.

I know, I know! The demo didn't actually do it for me either! But believe me, if you stick with it, you will kick yourself for not having played it sooner. It realy is a weird, rare gem. Its a solo passion project that the designer worked on for 14 years! 

21 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I know, I know! The demo didn't actually do it for me either! But believe me, if you stick with it, you will kick yourself for not having played it sooner. It realy is a weird, rare gem. Its a solo passion project that the designer worked on for 14 years! 

I did put it on my wishlist! I’m getting it on a good sale and then will give it a chance when I’m not too wrapped up probably in summer..only for you!

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Phaseknox said:

Why did you stop playing Hogwarts Legacy?

Metroid Prime Remastered came out. :p

But really, that’s just how I am, especially with games that take 20+ hours. I rarely play them straight through. And Hogwarts is one that’s easy enough to pick up whenever, I wasn’t afraid of losing my momentum. 

Metroid Prime arrived today so I’ve just beaten the opening sequence. One key difference in playing now vs ‘ then - putting the switch into sleep mode instead of HAVING to find a save point before I can stop. 

Although I’ve played parts of the game since- as it felt ‘new’ it jolted a memory in my brain. When I picked up Metroid Prime back in 2003, I remember that opening so well because a) it was awesome b) I was being moaned at by my mum because we needed to leave for a family dinner and couldn’t because of me. 

UPDATE: I now have missiles so onward we go - also seeing two areas that will need morphball and later bombs. Genuinely wish I could sit and play this all day. Instead, today is a legit 12 hour day. 

• Halal 1

Morph ball and morph ball bombs have now been added to the list. I know I’ll most likely change my tune, but the map (once it makes sense) is perfect. It’s like when you play a Resident Evil game and it clicks and suddenly you can see the various runs you can go on. 

Playing Gran Turismo 7 in prep for psvr2 so I can dive right in. This is one classy ass game. Should look nuts on psvr2, glad I seem to actually be enjoying the game. I think instant loading helps a lot with something like this for me as well. Pretty fun playing on deck while watching tv.

• Halal 1

So I finally beat Danganronpa 2 (the second game I've beat this year/last few years). So now the dilemma, I found the game a buggy mess on switch (not talking about chapter 6) and at multiple times I was tempted to quit and replay the game on Vita. I had no major issues/bugs when playing the first game through on vita. So do I suck it up and just buy the digital game for D3 on switch or do I cough up the $$ for a physical copy for vita (digital is not ideal with my vita being tied to JPSN not US PSN). I mean at least CIB copies for Vita are way way way down from 2 years ago where used CIB was going for $200+ but still $80 +shipping is still a lot. =/

I'm also wondering if I should take a small break to play something else. I do have a copy of "Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward" on vita I haven't played yet. Puzzle/Mystery games like these have been a bit easier for me to play in small 30m-1h chunks recently.

As for Danganronpa 2 itself, I generally enjoyed the game. The story was a bit better in that you less went into trials knowing how did it and everything was just a formality, like the first game, but at times it did rush things too much at the end. I also more liked the setting and navigation in the first game more. Some of the new trial mechanics were worse but the agreement statements were cool. I feel the series spends too much time trying to throw random mechanics in that weren't needed as the debates are the best part of the trials and sometimes you do so little of it.

2 hours ago, chakoo said:

So I finally beat Danganronpa 2 (the second game I've beat this year/last few years). So now the dilemma, I found the game a buggy mess on switch (not talking about chapter 6) and at multiple times I was tempted to quit and replay the game on Vita. I had no major issues/bugs when playing the first game through on vita. So do I suck it up and just buy the digital game for D3 on switch or do I cough up the $$ for a physical copy for vita (digital is not ideal with my vita being tied to JPSN not US PSN). I mean at least CIB copies for Vita are way way way down from 2 years ago where used CIB was going for $200+ but still $80 +shipping is still a lot. =/

I'm also wondering if I should take a small break to play something else. I do have a copy of "Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward" on vita I haven't played yet. Puzzle/Mystery games like these have been a bit easier for me to play in small 30m-1h chunks recently.

As for Danganronpa 2 itself, I generally enjoyed the game. The story was a bit better in that you less went into trials knowing how did it and everything was just a formality, like the first game, but at times it did rush things too much at the end. I also more liked the setting and navigation in the first game more. Some of the new trial mechanics were worse but the agreement statements were cool. I feel the series spends too much time trying to throw random mechanics in that weren't needed as the debates are the best part of the trials and sometimes you do so little of it.

Virtues Last Reward is VERY good but have you played 999 already?

35 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@stepee I gathered enough strength to play some Xenoblade Chronicles. I'm so sore, freezing, sore throat, fever, and headache. I do get off work until next Monday paid leave.

Hope you feel better soon, try some switch handheld might be easier than playing on tv!