~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Does this look like a guy who wanted to win?

Ov9qnWGLBUDRLnNYuxSfhqQJCxP735BZWHDwe6Uq

Trump and Bannon had auditions for Trump's planned news network the day before the election. You don't do that if you're planning on winning. He wanted to lose and then spend the next 4 years whining on television about Crooked Hillary stealing the election from him.

How much you want to bet that he calls his network TNN?

He's saying 25% because he only considers republicans to be "real" people. Everyone else is an enemy.

I can't believe that they are trying to say the whistleblowers political party has any bearing on anything. FUCK THAT. It's such a dishonest and dangerous line of thought. That shit needs to be pushed back on him fucking hard. RIGHT UP HIS ASS.

He's such a fucking useless evil shitgoblin. His supporters can all go fuck themselves too. How fucking stupid and/or evil would you have to be to still stand behind this man? It truly boggles my mind. It really is the most disturbing part of all of this. I understand how and why a man like Trump can exist. I cannot understand why anyone would put him in charge of anything or support him in any way. Ever. If you're a trump supporter and you're reading this, fuck you too. You're the fucking problem. You.

35 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Deepstate Fox News poll.

I heard Trump got little sleep last night based on his Tweets... he's gonna pulls an all-nighter for sure after seeing this. And this is BAD because not only is it a Fox poll, but it also clearly asks the question should Trump be impeached AND REMOVED FROM OFFICE. Not just investigated, but investigated and removed. That can't be good for him.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I heard Trump got little sleep last night based on his Tweets... he's gonna pulls an all-nighter for sure after seeing this. And this is BAD because not only is it a Fox poll, but it also clearly asks the question should Trump be impeached AND REMOVED FROM OFFICE. Not just investigated, but investigated and removed. That can't be good for him.

And its the only poll they put up on the channel, lol.

7 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

He stopped using cocaine? Source?

:p 

I don't think it was ever cocaine, Adderall or some other kind of amphetamine "diet pill" prescribed by a shady doctor is exactly the way Trump would get involved with uppers. 

Voters in swing counties, defined as where Hillary Clinton and Trump were within 10 points in the 2016 election, supported impeachment at a rate of 52 percent, 10 points above a comparable population in July.

Some demographics that typically back the president also had increased support for impeachment, with a 5 point increase among white evangelical Christians, an 8 point increase among white men without a college degree and a 10 point increase among rural whites.

Some interesting details from the latest Fox News poll.

Trump Opens Door to Cooperate With House Impeachment Probe

President Trump said he would participate in the House impeachment probe if the investigation was authorized by a House vote and if Democrats commit to following rules he views as fair, a sign of potential cooperation a day after the White House said the inquiry was unconstitutional.

Asked if he would participate in the proceedings if the House voted and followed the same rules as when Congress has previously charged sitting presidents with wrongdoing, Mr. Trump said, “Yes, if the rules are fair.”

“If Republicans get a fair shake,” he said.

Mr. Trump’s remarks Wednesday in the West Wing added a caveat to the White House’s eight-page letter a day earlier that described the president’s broader refusal to cooperate with the investigation, citing the lack of a vote authorizing the probe amid other purported shortcomings. The letter followed a decision from the White House to block testimony of a key witness in the investigation.

Sounds more like what McCarthy was whining about earlier regarding minority powers his majority took away in an earlier congress, probably particularly issuing subpoenas.  The idea is probably that he wants Nunes to be able to gin up controversies for his reelection campaign and if he can't then it's not "fair" and not his fault that he's not cooperating. Then if he gets what he wants then he can just stonewall quietly and ride out the election using whatever nonsense comes up to deflect all accusations. 

So is there issue the full committee isn't voting on subpoenas, the chairperson can just issue them? 

If that is the case, I say bring that back. The power of committee chairs and house leadership needs to be curtailed in general. The subpoenas will still get issued after a majority vote.

1 hour ago, Anathema- said:

Sounds more like what McCarthy was whining about earlier regarding minority powers his majority took away in an earlier congress, probably particularly issuing subpoenas.  The idea is probably that he wants Nunes to be able to gin up controversies for his reelection campaign and if he can't then it's not "fair" and not his fault that he's not cooperating. Then if he gets what he wants then he can just stonewall quietly and ride out the election using whatever nonsense comes up to deflect all accusations. 

Isn’t it really just that he knows if they vote and it moves to the Senate, the senate will dismiss the charges and end the investigation, as McConnell has already said he’d move to do?  I.e. he’ll just say “I’ll cooperate once it’s in the Senate”, I.e. “I’ll cooperate (*wink wink*) once the investigation is dismissed”?