~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I look forward to his appointees' future reasonings in cases where they ignore all precedent and law and just rule in favour of right-wing causes. They will be logically and legally bankrupt, but there will be no legal solution.

I can't wait for them to take the place of breyer and rbg.

Worth nothing that the mass of appointments from the backlog of unfilled appellate and circuit court was the Republicans packing the court. Only fit that the reciprocation happen soon under democrats.

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics/donald-trump-lev-parnas-igor-fruman-ukraine/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

The whole article is worth reading, but how it relates:

Basically they were helping Rudy who was probably working on the orders of Trump, outside of the national security/state department system to keep this out of the normal processes. These guys might know something related to that.

They were Rudy's sources in Ukraine and were integral to all of the info Rudy was feeding Trump about Crowd Strike and the whole Biden thing. They were also part of the reason why the former ambassador to Ukraine, the one who is testifying today, was replaced because she and others were telling Trump that these guys were sketchy and that he and Rudy shouldn't trust anything these guys were selling. These two dudes are also pro-Russian Ukrainians and are backed by some mysterious Russian Oligarch... basically Putin.

20 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I look forward to his appointees' future reasonings in cases where they ignore all precedent and law and just rule in favour of right-wing causes. They will be logically and legally bankrupt, but there will be no legal solution.

Elections have consequences and this is why everyone who stayed home and didn't vote in 2016 or worse, flipped to Trump because "Hillary was a terrible candidate" or because "Bernie got robbed" or whatever the fuck can seriously go fuck themselves. Trump has packed the courts with right wing idealogues and has a very real chance of getting another Supreme Court pick. These judges have lifetime appointments and will be shaping policy in the country for the rest of my life at least.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Can you imagine if we hadn't flipped the House? All this would've still been going on but no one would do anything about it.

I love telling Trump supporters that elections have consequences. They seem to think only the presidential election does. Nope.

For the second time since impeachment investigations started, the White House has accidentally emailed their talking points to House Democrats:

I am convinced at this point that the best way to stop Trump is to just convert everything to .pdf and watch as his entire administration fails to open the documents.

6 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Re: the second point, wouldn't everyone on a Congressional intelligence committee have a clearance level high enough to hear anything a career diplomat has to say? It makes little sense painting that is as malfeasance. 

Something something executive privilege.