~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

4 minutes ago, mozart_beercan69 said:

And yet he was still allowed into office. The sitting administration at the time LET this happen.  Obama could've given a state of the nation address and been like,

Moscow Mitch stopped him from doing so. Said that unless Obama declassified ALL the supporting intel, which would have put lives at risk, that he'd accuse Obama of trying to interfere with the election to hurt Trump. 

"So as you are now aware, Trump is a mogul with the temperament of Joffrey from Game of Thrones and because of the electoral collage he's supposed to be president now.  He has no political experience and anyone familiar with world history knows someone like him assuming power is a catastrophe waiting to happen. 

I'm pretty sure most people who voted for Trump pretty much knew this and, for various reasons, voted for him anyway. 

48 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

I'm pretty sure most people who voted for Trump pretty much knew this and, for various reasons, voted for him anyway. 

Maybe some were hoping he would suffer the same fate. Sit down at one of his big congratulations dinner with all his fast food options displayed in front. Only for him to eat some sort of McDonalds Apple pie and die shortly afterwards  

I have to imagine that any director of a political thriller who had to sweat the light level of the clandestine, parking lot meeting between two conspirators is super pissed now that they realize they could have shot the scene in broad daylight and wouldn't even have needed another take if someone walked in frame and took a cell phone pic of the actors since that would have lent authenticity to the affair.

So how does the arrest of Parnas and Fruman relate to the Trump inquiry?  Every story I’ve read said they were arrested on separate charges of violating campaign finance laws; but none of the articles explain how this relates to the Trump/Zelensky/quid-pro-quo question at the heart of this. All I can figure out is that It seems to add credence to the fact that Giuliani was involved in a lot of shady shit in Ukraine—but we knew that before, and it doesn’t seem like it’s shady shit that necessarily implicates Trump (yet).  Is it just that we think there’s a good possibility that that shady shit eventually might lead back to the president somehow?

I feel like the idiot in the theater who missed the big plot twist.  Can anyone explain it for me?  It won’t ruin the movie for me, I swear.

50 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

So how does the arrest of Parnas and Fruman relate to the Trump inquiry?  Every story I’ve read said they were arrested on separate charges of violating campaign finance laws; but none of the articles explain how this relates to the Trump/Zelensky/quid-pro-quo question at the heart of this. All I can figure out is that It seems to add credence to the fact that Giuliani was involved in a lot of shady shit in Ukraine—but we knew that before, and it doesn’t seem like it’s shady shit that necessarily implicates Trump (yet).  Is it just that we think there’s a good possibility that that shady shit eventually might lead back to the president somehow?

I feel like the idiot in the theater who missed the big plot twist.  Can anyone explain it for me?  It won’t ruin the movie for me, I swear.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics/donald-trump-lev-parnas-igor-fruman-ukraine/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

The whole article is worth reading, but how it relates:

Parnas and Fruman are clients of Giuliani's, and have been helping him in his efforts to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden. They were arrested at Dulles Airport on Wednesday evening with one-way tickets to Europe.

Basically they were helping Rudy who was probably working on the orders of Trump, outside of the national security/state department system to keep this out of the normal processes. These guys might know something related to that.

10 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics/donald-trump-lev-parnas-igor-fruman-ukraine/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

The whole article is worth reading, but how it relates:

Basically they were helping Rudy who was probably working on the orders of Trump, outside of the national security/state department system to keep this out of the normal processes. These guys might know something related to that.

Thanks.

Seems like Rudy's basically been turned into a less competent version of Michael Clayton.

• Haha 1