The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

Just now, Zaku3 said:

Was on mobile and just pasted the link to the tweet and hit submit. I did edit it though.

Actually referring to the content of the tweet itself with what has been going on. How fucking tone deaf can someone be.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

What did Pratt do?

He hunts and raises animals for food and he loves Jesus.

Unless there's something else I'm not aware of. Personally, I never found him to have done anything terrible. He's come off a bit ignorant at times, but whatever. Just made me prefer Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth a little more than I already did.

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

What did Pratt do?

Hes been seen wearing a Gadsden flag shirt so maybe tea party ,combined with his church makes him appear right wing

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

loves Jesus.

His church and the churchs pastor are anti lgbt , the pastor refers to same sex attraction as sexual brokeness. 

Veach said in an interview with The Christian Post, though, that he prefers not to wade into “lifestyle stuff,” which can draw focus from Jesus. It’s in keeping with these churches’ tendency to, when pressed, fall back on anodyne Bible verses to insist that they love and “welcome” LGBTQ people, even as they don’t grant queer people full equality.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/02/19/why-hollywood-megachurches-like-hillsong-hide-their-true-teachings/

7 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

How does a police department have a 3 billion dollar budget?

That's not even the best part.

Prior to the nationwide protests, Mr Garcetti proposed increasing the police department’s budget by seven percent. Under the previous budget proposals, the LAPD would receive nearly 54 percent of the city’s general fund while other departments faced major cuts.

What?

12 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

How does a police department have a 3 billion dollar budget?

88 cities each having its own police force,county sheriffs,LA school police,Port police ,Airport police,California Highway Patrol SD.

1*LIbLStbCOGCQN-nOfz7rDA.png

1*R3TrgHO3MH7ScOi4Rqk7MA.png

1*s3eOQcn5trzSUwxJuTMGBQ.png

1*ywZYcJFpYhCeHN7uqU5gbA.png

1*ftuhj-QpUXPFlMNE9bLlZw.png

This was as of Jan.2019

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Judge rules police can hold people without charge for more than 24 hours due to "extraordinary times."

fucking hell NY is a broken state.  between this now and fucking cuomo literally denying video evidence of abuse its truly fucked there.