On 1/11/2020 at 8:43 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

I figured that's what it was.... I would have hated to have that moment spoiled for me. i ABSOLUTELY HATE how casual social media is about spoilers.

I was glad that I didn't know about that.. I got super excited. The game was amazing! I didn't post all the screen shots until recently. 

Game is pretty damn solid. On Dathomir and it's basically looks like Hell from Doom (2016).

I did encounter an annoying bug though. I found an albino wyyyschokk, it killed me, but when I go back to fight it is not there anymore, and won't respawn. Looked online and this seems to be pretty common. 

2 minutes ago, Brick said:

Game is pretty damn solid. On Dathomir and it's basically looks like Hell from Doom (2016).

I did encounter an annoying bug though. I found an albino wyyyschokk, it killed me, but when I go back to fight it is not there anymore, and won't respawn. Looked online and this seems to be pretty common. 

Come on man. Mark that spoiler. Geez. 

53 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Come on man. Mark that spoiler. Geez. 

Oh go get your dick bent. Other people have mentioned it since it's one of the very first planets. You're just saying that because I complained about an actual, meaningful spoiler. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some pretty simple additions they could make are just to have different loot and armor items in the game that change stats.  I really enjoyed the exploration, but having largely only cosmetic chests as rewards wasn't the greatest.  At least attach some basic stat modifiers to the cosmetics you found to change up the Saber stats and armor stats wouldve gone a long way.

Either way though, loved the game as it was, but definitely expect the sequel to be even better.

9 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

One thing they could integrate in the sequel is the seven different light saber forms. Like you could pick one and it could change your move set and strengths and weaknesses and fighting gameplay. 

How much of that is canon though? I know that The Grand Inquisitor in Rebels made a brief reference, but was that all it was, a reference? The seven forms were originally from the old EU, right?

7 hours ago, Brick said:

How much of that is canon though? I know that The Grand Inquisitor in Rebels made a brief reference, but was that all it was, a reference? The seven forms were originally from the old EU, right?

Dunno, I thought the seven saber forms were still canon but I could be wrong. I know that Mace Windu is still listed as a master of Vapaad aka form seven and Obi Wan was a master of form 3, the defensive style.

6 hours ago, IdeaOfEvil said:

One thing they can do is let your force powers actually do something, and not just create Storm Trooper you can't push, Storm Trooper you can't pull, Storm Trooper you can't mind trick,  etc...

Did you play the game? Because I'm really trying to remember instances when my force powers were upgraded where I couldn't affect something in the game. I used the force slow power  to beat the final boss. Of course for gameplay reasons there were limitations but not many and certainly not to the degree you're insinuating here.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Just now, SaysWho? said:

One of plenty of games that I never tried last gen that I can see myself picking up now!

Still, though... backlog is pretty huge.

I got about 30 minutes into it back in like February... and then saw they were doing next gen version of it so I stopped and decided to wait.  Hopefully it is a worthwhile upgrade.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

One of plenty of games that I never tried last gen that I can see myself picking up now!

Still, though... backlog is pretty huge.

Ditto. It looks really fun actually but figured I'd wait for the next gen upgrade. There's just so much shit to play, I don't even have time for half of it. 

It should pop up with a message the next time you boot it up that says something like "There's an upgrade for this game" and then it will download the entire game again on your internal drive (if you're storing it on an external HDD). I really do with MS would give the option to automatically remove the old version after its done. I have to keep reminding myself to go back and remove duplicates.

4 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

It should pop up with a message the next time you boot it up that says something like "There's an upgrade for this game" and then it will download the entire game again on your internal drive (if you're storing it on an external HDD). I really do with MS would give the option to automatically remove the old version after its done. I have to keep reminding myself to go back and remove duplicates.

I agree. That sounds dumb.

On 6/9/2021 at 11:32 AM, cusideabelincoln said:

What's the upgrade? Ray tracing? Is PC getting an upgrade?

From what I read, it's includes higher res textures, 4k support, hdr support, faster loading times, and improved performance. I doubt it's different than what the PC version already has. 

39 minutes ago, Raggit said:

From what I read, it's includes higher res textures, 4k support, hdr support, faster loading times, and improved performance. I doubt it's different than what the PC version already has. 

Yeah, the PC version has all of that.  Plus you can mod it on PC.  I've played through the game with Darth Maul, Vader, and Ashoka skins, and ReShade filters look better than the game's native HDR too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...