Game of Thrones - Season 8 - Starting April 14th

TwinIon

SOLVED: What Jon yelled at undead Viserion

At the end of the episode, Arya shattered expectations - and the Night King - when she stabbed him in the tummy with her Valyrian steel dagger. Meanwhile, Jon was… screaming at a dragon. And the internet immediately savaged him for doing next to nothing while Arya saved the day.

However, some fans claim that Jon was actually doing something very important. Reddit user Applesoapp claims that Jon was actually screaming “Gooo! Go! Go!” which would imply Jon saw Arya making her sprint into the Godswood and was cheering her on while screaming to distract Viserion. This would make Jon's actions seem less futile and more purposeful.

We rewatched the scene with subtitles but they don't help clarify the matter because they just say Jon ”YELLS.” But after we gave it another listen, it just sounds like he’s saying “WAAHUG! ENNH! ENNH!” or maybe “GGGGNNHH! BLHHH! BLHH!” And definitely not, “Go Arya, go! I’m being helpful!”

:lol:

• Shocked 1

So many military historians -- both professional and "armchair" -- have weighed in on the "Battle of Winterfell" that I'm convinced that it will be the most analyzed battle in human history.

I mean, someone created an ACTUAL POWERPOINT AFTER ACTION REPORT in the style of an Army G-2 briefing.

Rewatched episode tonight on HBO Go... such a much better view experience. I could actually see what was going on in not only the foreground but also the background! I hope either no more dark episodes or better, HBO and cable providers fix the compression issues.

10 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

So many military historians -- both professional and "armchair" -- have weighed in on the "Battle of Winterfell" that I'm convinced that it will be the most analyzed battle in human history.

I mean, someone created an ACTUAL POWERPOINT AFTER ACTION REPORT in the style of an Army G-2 briefing.

Yea, I just really liked that one because it was nice and simple. That defense “plan” really made no damn sense last week :p 

Not that I'm looking for action-packed, especially after last week's episode. I just get this feeling we're not going to see much moving forward and instead a lot will happen in the next couple of episodes. I hope I'm wrong! lol 

3 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Instead of horse armor how about dragon armor

In the books the Dragons of old not only had armor but actual saddles for the riders. And their rider wore armor instead of stylish fur coats. Granted, they didn't think the dragons were vulnerable to anything from men, but still.

4 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Instead of horse armor how about dragon armor

I mean, fucker could barely fly with a whole in its wing. Doubt it could....

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

the Dragons of old not only had armor

nvm

16 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

It’s wild to me that nobody turned to Arya and said “Hey, you could probably just kill Cersei like super easily, right? That’s sort of your whole deal now, isn’t it?”

Because it wouldn't be easy maybe? Arya herself seems prepared for a suicide mission.