Trump fined $365 million by Judge Engoron in NY fraud case

Trump can run a business in New York in 3 years.  I think Gemini describes his future pursuits quite well:

"The scene is bustling and chaotic, typical of a busy New York City street. A bright yellow hot dog stand sits on the corner, emblazoned with the words "Trump's Top Dogs" in faded red paint. Behind the counter stands Donald Trump, his signature comb-over slightly askew and his expression one of deep discontent. He wears a stained white apron over a dark suit, looking out of place amidst the greasy tongs and bubbling hot dog water. Customers mill around, some pointing and whispering, others simply waiting for their orders. A pigeon lands on the counter, scattering mustard packets, and Trump swathes it away with a grimace. The overall image is one of humor and absurdity, highlighting the contrast between Trump's former grandeur and his current, more humble circumstances."

11 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Trump can run a business in New York in 3 years.  I think Gemini describes his future pursuits quite well:

"The scene is bustling and chaotic, typical of a busy New York City street. A bright yellow hot dog stand sits on the corner, emblazoned with the words "Trump's Top Dogs" in faded red paint. Behind the counter stands Donald Trump, his signature comb-over slightly askew and his expression one of deep discontent. He wears a stained white apron over a dark suit, looking out of place amidst the greasy tongs and bubbling hot dog water. Customers mill around, some pointing and whispering, others simply waiting for their orders. A pigeon lands on the counter, scattering mustard packets, and Trump swathes it away with a grimace. The overall image is one of humor and absurdity, highlighting the contrast between Trump's former grandeur and his current, more humble circumstances."

Is this a prompt for Sora? It could be a prompt for Sora.

Also, "There's money in that hot dog stand," he said with a conspicuous wink, idly tugging the sleeve of his orange jumpsuit.

• Haha 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

52 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

He's definitely going to have to sell off assets to pay the judgement if his appeal fails.  If he appeals that is.

I believe he has to put the cash up front in order to even appeal. 

• True 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

Make America Hot Dogs Again

6LbpxOx.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sicko 1

2 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

He's definitely going to have to sell off assets to pay the judgement if his appeal fails.  If he appeals that is.

Saw something earlier that he would have to put up an enormous chunk of what he owes as an appeal bond in order to go through with appealing

• True 1

4 hours ago, Chris- said:

I'm sure his net worth is that high but he definitely doesn't have the cash in hand.

In April 2023 in a deposition for the rape trial Trump said that he had $400M in cash. I can't seem to find a great primary source for that, but the number is referenced in a few articles on the topic.

Not that I'm willing to take Trump's word for it. Still, it could make it slightly harder to get out of paying these fines when they have him telling a court that he has the funds.

• Thanks 1