Trump fined $365 million by Judge Engoron in NY fraud case

17 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Now the true test is how loyal will this person be? Will they actually cut Trump a check or pocket the money? :thinking:

I don't know how any of that works. I'd laugh my ass off if they could pocket the money and they actually do it.  😆 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I don't know how any of that works. I'd laugh my ass off if they could pocket the money and they actually do it.  😆 

I mean, how much did Bannon and co make on that private border wall scam Trump pardoned him for?

15 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

No seriously, how have we not made a rival GoFundMe?

I bet we could just as much if not more.

I've often wondered if I couldn't start a career as a right wing grifter... it can't be that hard judging by the people who seem to do well at it...

It would be easy money and every penny the dumb stupid brainwashed dipshit loser morons give you is a penny they don't give someone else

it's a win-win

• Haha 1
  • True 2

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You see, I have this aversion towards a thing called "fraud"...

I bet we'd still get a lot of money even if we made it sufficiently blatant to not be fraud. "Donate to buy all the DayOnePatch posters a Steam Deck and a nice TV to show how much you love Trump and hate the libtards." 

• Hype 1

8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Now the true test is how loyal will this person be? Will they actually cut Trump a check or pocket the money? :thinking:

This is the wife of some social media get-rich-quick guru. What do you think?

• Sicko 1

13 hours ago, ort said:

I've often wondered if I couldn't start a career as a right wing grifter... it can't be that hard judging by the people who seem to do well at it...

It would be easy money and every penny the dumb stupid brainwashed dipshit loser morons give you is a penny they don't give someone else

it's a win-win

True story, a friend of mine on my son’s travel ball team was talking about how she wished she had more cash every month to put into her portfolio and I jokingly told her, “Just run for president.  There’s so much money in it you could retire in two years.”

She said she doesn’t know much about politics and couldn’t imagine writing stump speeches, and I assured her that as long as she could find a pissed off group of people to exploit, the former is definitely not a requirement and the latter can be done by ChatGPT.

• 2 weeks later...