Trump fined $365 million by Judge Engoron in NY fraud case

18 hours ago, best3444 said:

Is he even worth that? I know he states he's worth something like $2 billion but yea...

He’s gonna be fine regardless. He’ll be making money hand over fist for awhile courtesy of MAGA-world.

The returns on becoming a cult leader are near infinite; it is the perfect investment, if you can shoulder the risk.

31 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:
WWW.GOFUNDME.COM

My name is Elena Cardone and I am a wife of Grant Cardone, mother and … Elena Cardone needs your support for Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

This is 100% a grift from “the wife of Grant Cardone” and wannabe actress, right?

• Guillotine 1
  • True 1

2 hours ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

He’s gonna be fine regardless. He’ll be making money hand over fist for awhile courtesy of MAGA-world.

The returns on becoming a cult leader are near infinite; it is the perfect investment, if you can shoulder the risk.

How much money is he making, exactly? It looks like he hasn’t really made a ton, and he spent so much on litigation. If anything, he has been depleting the national Republicans’ coffers.

28 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Ok so next money settlement Trump is involved in. We go setup our gofundme page and SteamDeck’s (OLED) for everyone :D 

I was thinking more like 77” G3 OLED and an Apple Vision Pro for everyone :talkhand:

• Hype 3

29 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Ok so next money settlement Trump is involved in. We go setup our gofundme page and SteamDeck’s (OLED) for everyone :D

How about one of those LG OLED gaming monitors? I already have a steam deck but could go for one of those monitors. :D

• Hype 1

3 hours ago, ort said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Former President Donald Trump launched a line of sneakers ranging in price from $199 to $399.

he’s got this, launched a new line of gold $400 shoes today, very presidential!

We are one more guilty verdict away from seeing Don Jr. selling bootlegs outside a subway station. 

• Hype 1