Trump Allies Pledge ‘Holy War’ Against Taylor Swift As Mangolini Whines He's More Popular Than Her

There’s a tall, white queen who’s more popular than Jesus, she happens to be banging a white, American football player that’s build like a brick shithouse. Their spawn would be an Aryan dream… and conservatives are angry about this somehow.

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

There’s a tall, white queen who’s more popular than Jesus, she happens to be banging a white, American football player that’s build like a brick shithouse. Their spawn would be an Aryan dream… and conservatives are angry about this somehow.

you dont get it.........she told people to vote  :o 

• Sad 1

Swift panic on Twitter is my new favorite content. They've all decided she's ruining football, running for President, a slut, ugly, is using Travis Kelce for his money, has no eggs left, no one likes her, a Pentagon asset, and this was all planned probably by the Jews.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Yeah but she said it's ok to be gay.

38 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Republicans are such miserable people.

I used to have this irrational dislike of Swift. I'm still not a fan of her music, but damn if I don't say "you go girl!" these days.

Yeah nah her music is benign dribble.

Anyway, relevant video I just watched today:

• True 2
  • Halal 1

5 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Also, I’m pretty sure she endorsed Biden in 2020. There’s that video of her arguing with her dad and some other guys about how she needed to make this kind of statement.

Yes, she endorsed Biden in 2020.

3 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

My opinion of her would go way up if she announced a 100 million dollar donation to Democrats from Biden on down the ticket.

My opinion of her would go way up if she released a country album.  I think some of her newer stuff is good, but I actually think most of her country work is better, even if the country genre isn't as popular as straight up pop.

4 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

My opinion of her would go way up if she released a country album.  I think some of her newer stuff is good, but I actually think most of her country work is better, even if the country genre isn't as popular as straight up pop.

I'm sure a country album of hers would sell just as well. 

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

She has occasional ok song, but I like some of her collaborations like with The National (of all people to mention)

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Republicans are such miserable people.

I used to have this irrational dislike of Swift. I'm still not a fan of her music, but damn if I don't say "you go girl!" these days.

Same I was kinda annoyed how she is so saturated that she has somehow broken into my media bubble. However now I like her cause she makes the chuds so mad.

4 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

ALL people who listen to country music aren’t the worst scum to ever walk the earth, but ALL the worst scum who walk this earth listen to country music.

black metal neonazis doe