Trump Allies Pledge ‘Holy War’ Against Taylor Swift As Mangolini Whines He's More Popular Than Her

5 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

ALL people who listen to country music aren’t the worst scum to ever walk the earth, but ALL the worst scum who walk this earth listen to country music.

Okay, I read that wrong at first, lol. I was gonna say, “I like a little Reba from time to time!”

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Real country music is good. Listen to some Kris Kristofferson or The Highwaymen. Ignore that “boot in your ass” faux-patriot corporate suburb shit. 

I'd classify that more as folk music. Country music has taken on a new meaning.

Folk music is good. 

4 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

spacer.png

What if she endorsed Trump? Would that be polarizing?

If I have to hear “half the country” or “74 million Americans” one more time this election season, I am going to lose my mind (it’s likely I’ll hear it 3-4 more times today).

Republicans are so desperate to inflate their popularity. “74 million Americans” isn’t half the country. It’s barely 20%.

1 hour ago, osxmatt said:

If I have to hear “half the country” or “74 million Americans” one more time this election season, I am going to lose my mind (it’s likely I’ll hear it 3-4 more times today).

Republicans are so desperate to inflate their popularity. “74 million Americans” isn’t half the country. It’s barely 20%.

I completely agree with you but I think they mean half of people who are eligible to vote (and then bother to actually do so, which isn't everyone who can vote, which is a shame). Ostensibly, the only things that matter aren't all Americans, just those who can and do vote, and the Electoral College. Can't vote? You're fucked. Can vote but don't or choose not to? What's wrong with you. Electoral college vote trumps popular vote? What the fuck are we doing.

19 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

spacer.png

What if she endorsed Trump? Would that be polarizing?

I can answer this one. It's because "half the country" is a bunch of fucking dumb idiot fucks who no sane person should agree with. They should all go fuck themselves.

• Haha 1
  • True 1

On 1/30/2024 at 3:40 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Republicans are such miserable people.

I used to have this irrational dislike of Swift. I'm still not a fan of her music, but damn if I don't say "you go girl!" these days.

The amount of hate she gets is absurd. 

• True 1
  • Halal 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jason said:

If his goal is to guarantee that she endorses Biden again this seems like a pretty efficient strategy to achieve that.

WWW.HUFFPOST.COM

The former president also commented on the singer's relationship with Travis Kelce.

Pizza Parlor meet Emails meet Hunter's Laptop meet Taylor Swift