How a Whites-Only Group Plans To Turn Rural Tennessee Into Its Homeland

One of these people associated with this 'church' protested a local Pride parade a couple weeks ago. 

He was the only one. 

Also, this group is building their compound quite literally 30 minutes away from a Black militant cult compound. So... we're really filling up on crazies. 

• Haha 4
  • Sicko 1

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The two groups might actually "get along" better than one would expect as they're both racial segregationists.

Yeah, they 100% will. Straitway Truth Ministries and these people are definitely two sides of the same "build a compound in the woods for their cult shit" coin.

I think the problem is these types usually don’t want to just go away and silently mind their own business amongst each other. I think long term it’s usually more about wanting to “take back” America or whatever and they probably wouldn’t be happy without massively displacing everyone else.

I like the idea of White Cis Island where bigots just fuck off and inbreed themselves into extinction, but I think it works best outside of the same territory as the rest of us.

• True 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I like the idea of White Cis Island where bigots just fuck off and inbreed themselves into extinction, but I think it works best outside of the same territory as the rest of us.

To be fair white people have been doing that for centuries. When the puritanical Christians came here in the first place and displaced the Native American peoples I'm sure this was the hope. They just couldn't get the job done with the inbreeding into extinction part. :p 

• True 1

20 hours ago, legend said:

"White only" is obviously morally reprehensible, but it's also weird because these people strive for the more boring existence possible. It's incomprehensible on multiple levels.

I mean, these people are reprehensible, but im not sure what a ‘boring existence” means to you? 
Cities are the most unnatural thing we’ve ever devised. I personally can’t imagine living in high rise apartments in a concrete jungle, or even suburbia. That to me would be the most awful and boring way to exist. I can’t imagine leaving my cement and brick box to exist in more cement and brick outside, in a space with no semblance of nature or wilderness, wildlife, rivers, secluded beaches. That to me is beyond boring, it’s torture. Yhe next thing to prison. So boring is relative. I’ve never been bored. I can hunt deer behind my house, I can fish trout/bass/salmon in the river in back acreage. I can walk on my land without neighbours calling the cops.

It seems really weird when urbanites decide that those of us who don’t want to live like you must have a boring existence you find incomprehensible. 

16 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I mean, these people are reprehensible, but im not sure what a ‘boring existence” means to you? 

Lack of cultural exchange limits diversity. Limited diversity is boring in itself and stagnates progress, which in turn is boring.

Cities are the most unnatural thing we’ve ever devised.

So is medicine and airplanes and cars and rockets and computers and robots and boats and video games and basically anything humans of today use and enjoy regularly. Who gives a shit what's natural?

I personally can’t imagine living in high rise apartments in a concrete jungle, or even suburbia. That to me would be the most awful and boring way to exist. I can’t imagine leaving my cement and brick box to exist in more cement and brick outside, in a space with no semblance of nature or wilderness, wildlife, rivers, secluded beaches. That to me is beyond boring, it’s torture. Yhe next thing to prison. So boring is relative. I’ve never been bored. I can hunt deer behind my house, I can fish trout/bass/salmon in the river in back acreage. I can walk on my land without neighbours calling the cops.

Putting aside the weird limitation that cities can only be "concrete jungles," what the hell does race segregation have to do with living in a city?  I don't live in a city myself.

• Halal 3

9 minutes ago, legend said:

Lack of cultural exchange limits diversity. Limited diversity is boring in itself and stagnates progress, which in turn is boring.

So is medicine and airplanes and cars and rockets and computers and robots and boats and video games and basically anything humans of today use and enjoy regularly. Who gives a shit what's natural?

Putting aside the weird limitation that cities can only be "concrete jungles," what the hell does race segregation have to do with living in a city?  I don't live in a city myself.

I think i misunderstood. Racial segregation is disgusting. But I thought you were saying living in the country was “the most boring existence possible”.

Cities are concrete jungles though. You can add parks and trees, and rooftop gardens, but it’s still incredibly unnatural.  Im glad you guys enjoy it, more cheap land for the rest of us out here, but I’ll never understand the attraction of crowds of people, little space or privacy except inside your own walls, and no real nature. That to me would be far more boring than living on my acreage with room to do whatever I want. No HOA’s, no landlords, no bylaws, no neighbors being nosy. One day in a city, even on vacation, im ready to leave.

but if you meant living with only one race and shunning any kind of diversity, then I agree, that’s gotta be a miserable existence. 

1 minute ago, TUFKAK said:

We invented all this shit on the backs of our ancestors who had to live that way.

To live like them is to devalue their sacrifice, I’ll keep my houses, central air and clean accessible water thanks. 

I mean, we have all that in the country. My clean water comes from a well, which is far better than any city water. You think we don’t have air conditioning and electricity? We have far cleaner air than any city. We aren’t living without, in fact we’re probably getting better versions of those things for less.

like I said, great that you guys like it, enjoy, it’s just not for many of us, and there’s nothing boring about our existence.

27 minutes ago, legend said:

Who gives a shit what's natural?

And what exactly is “natural” anyway? Tons of animals build societies, housing, etc. Why does it become unnatural just because humans do it?

9 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I mean, we have all that in the country. My clean water comes from a well, which is far better than any city water. You think we don’t have air conditioning and electricity? We have far cleaner air than any city. We aren’t living without, in fact we’re probably getting better versions of those things for less.

like I said, great that you guys like it, enjoy, it’s just not for many of us, and there’s nothing boring about our existence.

So you’re not living in a state of nature either. Therefore the whole argument is irrelevant. Your ancestors didn’t have wells, and I have Amazon prime/now here. I’ll take that any day.

25 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I think i misunderstood. Racial segregation is disgusting. But I thought you were saying living in the country was “the most boring existence possible”.

I see. No I did not mean that. There are lots of virtues about living the country. I own a house and even though I am *far* from an outdoors person I love the sounds of the wind in the trees, birds, etc. I absolutely get enjoying that.

Cities are concrete jungles though. You can add parks and trees, and rooftop gardens, but it’s still incredibly unnatural.  Im glad you guys enjoy it, more cheap land for the rest of us out here, but I’ll never understand the attraction of crowds of people, little space or privacy except inside your own walls, and no real nature. That to me would be far more boring than living on my acreage with room to do whatever I want. No HOA’s, no landlords, no bylaws, no neighbors being nosy. One day in a city, even on vacation, im ready to leave.

But they're not. I live in New England and a lot of the buildings in various cities are wood. There are lots of different ways to build cities. I do think many cities fall far short of what cities could be though. Home/rent pricing in particular is often completely fucked, but this usually has to do with auxiliary issues and various forms of corruption rather than being an intrinsic property of cities. My understanding is home pricing in Toyko is far better than in many US cities despite Tokyo being one of, if not the, most dense cities.

but if you meant living with only one race and shunning any kind of diversity, then I agree, that’s gotta be a miserable existence. 

:thumbup:

• Halal 1

12 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

So you’re not living in a state of nature either. Therefore the whole argument is irrelevant. Your ancestors didn’t have wells, and I have Amazon prime/now here. I’ll take that any day.

I never claimed to live like my ancestors, I said I have no interest living in packed cities, and prefer to live with actual nature around me. Nothing about that is boring.

not once did I bring up ancestors or living like them, that wasn’t really part of the conversation. It was about whether or not a secluded lifestyle with modern amenities is boring.

I definitely agree that I have no desire to exist without modern amenities for any longer than a couple of weeks fishing or hunting trip. 

5 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Cities are the most unnatural thing we’ve ever devised. I personally can’t imagine living in high rise apartments in a concrete jungle, or even suburbia. That to me would be the most awful and boring way to exist. I can’t imagine leaving my cement and brick box to exist in more cement and brick outside, in a space with no semblance of nature or wilderness, wildlife, rivers, secluded beaches.

lol. Explains your beliefs.

25 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I can't help but cringe when he talks like this. Not because his fantasy world sounds terrible, but because it's such a fantasy.

yeah sometimes I’ll get wrapped up in how wrong they are about whatever and forget how weird the entire thing is lol - like is he even conservative or is that part made up? Is he a Canadian liberal labor worker that wishes they were a rich conservative and this is how they think conservatives act? In a way it’s exciting because anything could be true or false, it’s all almost more of a mystery since the only thing we do know is most of it is fake. 

• True 1

I live in a pretty standard suburban area, but I see deer almost every time I walk around my neighborhood. There’s a great park down the street with miles of hiking trails, and the woods are thick enough at points that if you got dropped in there, you would never guess you were in the middle of a city. There isn’t a building in my neighborhood that’s more than like 3 stories tall. It feels like a small town. But I can also hop on the highway and be downtown in the concrete jungle in like 15 minutes. It’s nice to have options. 

As for the idea of an all-white community, I got a sneak preview of that at a Matchbox 20 show last night, and it was… alarming. At one point I looked around, and I couldn’t even find someone with a decent tan. It was like looking in a mirror and seeing myself reflected 20,000 times. Pretty chilling stuff

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

You are merging suburban and urban areas as if they're the same thing. You aren't going to find HOA in the middle of a "concrete jungle". Again, though, it just depends on what you like. I do love in the suburbs now, mainly because I wanted my kids to actually have a yard to enjoy. That said, living closer to the city center and having the choice of many different restaurants representing a multitude of cuisines and ethnicities, theaters, art galleries, museums, and various other places to meet other people is something I miss out here in the edge of a state forest. These days the only thing within walking distance is a bus stop and a farm that sells Christmas trees.

• Halal 1

I WILL NOT SATIATED UNTIL THE PLANET'S SURFACE RESEMBLES THAT OF HOLY TERRA.

latest?cb=20130409090405
WARHAMMER40K.FANDOM.COM

"Beautiful on the surface, but rotten underneath. Don't ever, even for a second, doubt that this is the most dangerous world in the galaxy.... Danger does not always come in the shape of Orks with...

• Haha 2