Trump v Desantis, and did trump admit to meddling in the 2018 election?

• SaysWho? changed the title to Trump v Desantis, and did trump admit to meddling in the 2018 election?
7 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

DeSantis is still in the Naval Reserves, and he's pretty plump - I'm not sure he is passing his semi-annual physical fitness assessment.  Max body fat % for those over 40 is 26%.  

He needs to buy bigger suits. He looks like he is trying to squeeze into a suit he wore in his 20s. Him and Trump have some of the worst fits of all time.

If they were smart they would run together. Trump as POTUS, and Fat Little Ronnie as his running mate for VP, then if they won in 2028 Fat Little Ronnie could run for President and use his VP position as clout, but neither of them are smart, and instead they bicker. Good. Let them fight. Anything that will split Republicans in two, and allow Democrats to keep winning.

This may be a dumb question, I know DeSantis' politics and that he is religious, and I'm sure he is a hypocrite with regard to his religious values and practices, but is he sanctimonious? One of the things that makes Trump's very stupid nicknames work is they are true. Is he sanctimonious? Some may think it sounds good but it doesn't ring true at all. Whatever.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473w2mliom5noqct55m6

Also, I lol'ed when Trump said "Ron came to me in desperate shape in 2017" because I was like, "how it's going in 2022" (yes I know he didn't mean physically but given Trump's narcissism (and likely DeSantis has narcissism, seems relevant)).

FayN4O7UYAEkwQj?format=jpg&name=small

1 hour ago, Brick said:

If they were smart they would run together. Trump as POTUS, and Fat Little Ronnie as his running mate for VP, then if they won in 2028 Fat Little Ronnie could run for President and use his VP position as clout, but neither of them are smart, and instead they bicker. Good. Let them fight. Anything that will split Republicans in two, and allow Democrats to keep winning.

The president and vp can be from the same state? 

Did anything happen to provoke this, uh, statement?

Desantis has been laying fairly low and not bashing Trump at all, right? This is gonna be a total shit show. 

I mean, seriously read that fucking thing. It sounds like it was written by C- level high school freshman who is calling out some other cheerleader for being a slut. A man who used to president of the United States wrote that. Like, let that really sink in… like nice and deep. 

• Halal 2

6 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Put this entire thread in my veins:

Just stop, Trump. I have supported you through literally EVERYTHING. This is the one thing I will not tolerate. DeSantis has been accomplishing great things for years now. You are acting like petulant child taking cheap shots at him just because he's a rival. If he wants to run, he has every right to run, and if you want the nomination you have to debate him and get more votes in the primary. You aren't a fucking king.

He is incoherent.

Trump is cementing himself as the Hillary Clinton of the Republican Party... Radioactive to everything they touch.

This can’t be real. Or did I miss the fact that Trump is actually a teenage girl?

lmao. lol.

• Haha 1
  • Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 2

Yeah, that thread is hilarious. I mean, who did those shit brained losers think they were supporting all those years? Fucking idiots. If you didn’t see it then, you’re a fucking dolt. Stop clutching your pearls over this. This is who he always was and how he always acted. If you did the required mental gymnastics to accept his behavior as acceptable, you are a broken person. You were and continue to be a very stupid person.

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 2

4 hours ago, ort said:

Did anything happen to provoke this, uh, statement?

Desantis has been laying fairly low and not bashing Trump at all, right? This is gonna be a total shit show. 

I mean, seriously read that fucking thing. It sounds like it was written by C- level high school freshman who is calling out some other cheerleader for being a slut. A man who used to president of the United States wrote that. Like, let that really sink in… like nice and deep. 

Yeah I don't get why Trump is going after DeSantis in the first place when, as far as I'm aware, DeSantis hasn't said anything negative about Trump. It screams of Trump getting jealous that the GOP seems to like DeSantis, and see him as the future of the party, and expect him to run for President, and Trump is angry that anyone else would dare run for President when he, and only he, is clearly supposed to be the Republican nominee so that he can be President again after the last election was "stolen" from him.

• Halal 1