Trump v Desantis, and did trump admit to meddling in the 2018 election?

I think the "Twitter GOP" underestimate just how popular Trump still is in the flyover areas. Trying to flat dump Trump is gonna be UGLY.

Liz Cheney didn't get primaried because she wasn't conservative enough. She got primaried because she refused to bend her knee to Orange Diaper Baby. Trump is absoutely going to crush Desantis in those areas. 

• Halal 3

Trump is popular but I don’t know where the impression that he’s an unstoppable force is coming from other than fear. He lost the popular vote in 2016. He lost in 2020. His blessing didn’t create and likely prevented the red wave just now.

He’s still the presumptive GOP front runner in 2024 but I genuinely don’t think he’s got enough juice to drag the entire Republican machine along with him if they decide the juice isn’t worth the squeeze. He’s already getting relegated to news networks that people don’t watch and social media platforms that people don’t use. 

Would Biden just cruise against him in 2024? No I don’t think so. But again we just saw this happen with the Tea Party. Fox and the Republican engine we

re happy to pump them up and bring them into the fold and then as soon as it became clear that Tea Party candidates weren’t viable in general elections they all bailed immediately. Some of those people are still around but they’re a lost cause, Fox knows it, and they’re ignored. 

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

19 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Trump is popular but I don’t know where the impression that he’s an unstoppable force is coming from other than fear. He lost the popular vote in 2016. He lost in 2020. His blessing didn’t create and likely prevented the red wave just now.

He’s still the presumptive GOP front runner in 2024 but I genuinely don’t think he’s got enough juice to drag the entire Republican machine along with him if they decide the juice isn’t worth the squeeze. He’s already getting relegated to news networks that people don’t watch and social media platforms that people don’t use. 

Would Biden just cruise against him in 2024? No I don’t think so. But again we just saw this happen with the Tea Party. Fox and the Republican engine we

re happy to pump them up and bring them into the fold and then as soon as it became clear that Tea Party candidates weren’t viable in general elections they all bailed immediately. Some of those people are still around but they’re a lost cause, Fox knows it, and they’re ignored. 

He will lose in a general election but he has enough of a diehard following to destroy the GOP from within. He is literally a messianic being to an uncomforable amount of America. Desantis isn't going to replace that.

18 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

He will lose in a general election but he has enough of a diehard following to destroy the GOP from within. He is literally a messianic being to an uncomforable amount of America. Desantis isn't going to replace that.

An actual messianic figure would be able to drum up enough votes to beat a stroke victim who almost mrec’d a black kid. 

I’m not saying Trump is a pushover, there’s just a lot of real estate between what Trump actually is and this pedestal he’s put on. 

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

An actual messianic figure would be able to drum up enough votes to beat a stroke victim who almost mrec’d a black kid. 

I’m not saying Trump is a pushover, there’s just a lot of real estate between what Trump actually is and this pedestal he’s put on. 

The fear of Trump comes from his most ardent sycophants and it has nothing to do with the general election and everything it can do to the GOP, from within. The party is afraid of him picking up his 30% and going home. His bitching about DeSantis is showing some cracks in that 30%, though.

You guys are going to be really shocked when DeSantis rolls Trump hard*. Trump is a proven loser and he's lost the big GOP networks. DeSantis is going to be the GOP's escape route, the ONE viable excuse to turn on Trump. Trump had his day but I really think it's over for him.

(*or you'll say it was obvious and of course that happened)

15 minutes ago, Reputator said:

You guys are going to be really shocked when DeSantis rolls Trump hard*. Trump is a proven loser and he's lost the big GOP networks. DeSantis is going to be the GOP's escape route, the ONE viable excuse to turn on Trump. Trump had his day but I really think it's over for him.

A lot of Trump fans had already turned against Fox News for being against Trump after they called the 2020 election I favor of Biden. If the attack on the capital didn't get people off the Trump train I don't think right-wing Media blowing Dirty Sanchez is going to get them off either.

For people that have no logic, it's really hard to predict what they will do and why they will do it.

2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I never understood “Teflon Don” considering his party lost year after year after being elected, then lost re-election, then had this miserable showing.

20 hours ago, Reputator said:

He may lose, but he'll try his best to poison the well for the Republicans.  He spent 3 months filing lawsuit after lawsuit and whining to everyone culminating in an attempted coup after a fairly standard and not really close election.  If he loses the primary against DeSantis I don't expect him to either accept the results or to stump for DeSantis

16 hours ago, finaljedi said:

He may lose, but he'll try his best to poison the well for the Republicans.  He spent 3 months filing lawsuit after lawsuit and whining to everyone culminating in an attempted coup after a fairly standard and not really close election.  If he loses the primary against DeSantis I don't expect him to either accept the results or to stump for DeSantis

Don’t threaten me with a good time.

5 hours ago, TUFKAK said:
6371cd712200002e007ec97c.jpeg?cache=H6TG
WWW.HUFFPOST.COM

GOP Rep. Mo Brooks, who helped spread Trump's 2020 election lies, is now urging the party to abandon the ex-president.

What amazing timing that former diehard fans of his are realizing he's rude and disloyal!

6370c754951bdc00182dd7c7?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

The conservative firebrand Candace Owens, on her Daily Wire show monologue, rebuked Donald Trump after GOP midterm setbacks.

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

What amazing timing that former diehard fans of his are realizing he's rude and disloyal!

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

The conservative firebrand Candace Owens, on her Daily Wire show monologue, rebuked Donald Trump after GOP midterm setbacks.

This gives me a great idea!

i look like what these chuds wish they were, my fiancé is a gorgeous black woman, we could grift tf out these morons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Fuck them, they chose to debase themselves to him over and over for the past 6 or 7 years.  January 6th gave them the cleanest break at all and none of them took it, they can wear Trump around their necks for the rest of their lives.

• True 3
  • Halal 2
  • Sicko Sherman 1

2 hours ago, finaljedi said:

Fuck them, they chose to debase themselves to him over and over for the past 6 or 7 years.  January 6th gave them the cleanest break at all and none of them took it, they can wear Trump around their necks for the rest of their lives.

From "savior" to "rude" and "disloyal" in a flash!