Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

On 5/14/2023 at 1:28 AM, Ricofoley said:

I'm seeing a bunch of bots in replies all of a sudden with nothing except login info and a URL of random numbers and letters. I have no idea what the scam actually is, all I know is the site feels more washed than ever. Feels like there's no semblance of moderation left.

The site just feels gross now. I had built a community of pharmacist friends and used it for some urbanism content but now I don’t even visit because it’s just spam ads, bots, and nasties saying the quiet parts out loud. It’s a shame, really.

13 hours ago, MarSolo said:

We’ve entered the “go entry level antisemitism” stage of Elon’s red pill broke mind virus.

FwN-KMmaQAANIvr?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know if he realized how evil Soros was before or after elon stopped being a die hard democrat last summer 

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I mean the people that they need likely already found positions i'd imagine, so it'd be funny if they had to offer significant increases in pay to get them back, lol.

There's absolutely truth that large companies at some point spend a ton of money on middle management, corporate infrastructure, etc., that is not all completely necessary. But if you wanna start carving that out you need to do it strategically which takes time, money, and skill to do. Elon is a moron so he walked into the OR without scrubbing up, took a shit in the sterile field, cut the patient open with a weed whacker, and started taking out organs he thought were useless based on vibes. Now the kidneys he removed are inside other patients and he's going to ask for them back.

Good luck motherfucker.

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

12 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

No one in their right mind should return.

Yeah no former employee is returning knowing they could easily be fired again for no reason. Not to mention the many that are still owed severance.

Sure FANG (I hate that name) might be on a hiring freeze but everybody else isn't trying to get back the staff they lost to FANG.

25 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Yeah no former employee is returning knowing they could easily be fired again for no reason. Not to mention the many that are still owed severance.

Sure FANG (I hate that name) might be on a hiring freeze but everybody else isn't trying to get back the staff they lost to FANG.

This is a key part. Musk must have forced many of these people to find new jobs and settle into a new position quicker than they might have had they actually received their severance.

• 2 weeks later...
?m=02&d=20230602&t=2&i=1634575460&r=LYNX
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Twitter's head of trust and safety, Ella Irwin, told Reuters on Thursday that she has resigned from the social media company, which has faced criticism for lax protections against harmful content since billionaire Elon Musk acquired it in October.

About her... (from january)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-27/elon-musk-s-twitter-trust-safety-head-ella-irwin-breaks-rules-for-him#xj4y7vzkg

38 minutes ago, chakoo said:
00twitter-ads-facebookJumbo.jpg
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

In internal forecasts, the company projected that ad sales would keep declining, handing a tough challenge to its new chief executive.

I'm sure the $8 a month to boost chuds was totally worth it.

Musk understands “free speech” like the someone who screams “this is a free country” as he’s getting arrested for indecent exposure. Just a complete buffoon.

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

1435954951.jpg
WWW.THEVERGE.COM

Linda Yaccarino says Twitter’s goal is to be the “world’s most accurate real-time information source.”

Building Twitter 2.0 Together

Hello Twitter!

People keep asking me: Why Twitter? So, I’ll tell you.

From space exploration to electric vehicles, Elon knew these industries needed transformation, so he did it. More recently it has become increasingly clear that the global town square needs transformation—to drive civilization forward through the unfiltered exchange of information and open dialogue about the things that matter most to us.

Have you ever been talking with someone particularly insightful and thought, You’re brilliant—everybody should get the chance to hear this. Or, I’m learning so much from you—can we do this again? Or maybe it’s as simple as, You should have the freedom to speak your mind. We all should.

Enter Twitter 2.0.

Twitter is on a mission to become the world’s most accurate real-time information source and a global town square for communication. We’re on the precipice of making history—and that’s not an empty promise. That’s OUR reality. 

When you start by wrapping your arms around this powerful vision, literally everything is possible. You have to genuinely believe—and work hard for that belief. And in this moment of complete reinvention, we have the opportunity to reach across aisles, create new partnerships, celebrate new voices, and build something together that can change the world. And from what I can tell so far, you’re built for this. 

The success of Twitter 2.0 is all of our responsibility. 

We need to think big.

We need to transform.

We need to do it all together.

And we can do it all by starting from first principles – questioning our assumptions and building something new from the ground up. It’s rare to have the chance to put a new future into the hands of every person, partner, and creator on the planet.

That’s exactly why I’m here – with all of YOU.

So, let’s dig our heels in (4 inches or flat!) and build Twitter 2.0 together.

Linda

3 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

1435954951.jpg
WWW.THEVERGE.COM

Linda Yaccarino says Twitter’s goal is to be the “world’s most accurate real-time information source.”

Gotta give Twitter credit for being progressive.  They're showing that female CEOs can be fucking shitty too.

46 minutes ago, chakoo said:
648b43142200001b00cde5dc.png?cache=jH3Be
WWW.HUFFPOST.COM

“The mention of abortion advocacy is the issue here,” a Twitter employee told North Carolina candidate Rachel Hunt, according to emails HuffPost reviewed.

But I though this was a platform for free speech....

Musk has said over and over that freedom of speech isn’t freedom of reach. The ad was not permitted to get paid reach, it wasn’t limited or censored.

9 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

So freedom of speech is “who pays for speech”?

No, there is no limitation on what the account can tweet about. They are limited on what they can pay Twitter to promote in other user’s feeds.

It is the exact inverse of your comment. They WANT to buy reach for their speech.