Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (03 May 2024) - Drones now kill more soldiers than artillery or bullets

5 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

And you don't need nearly 200,000 troops for a peacekeeping operation. 

Well see, 50K are for the peacekeeping operation, the 150K are to make sure they are behaving peacefully. There is no room for error here, as anything provocative could cause the situation to spiral into all out war! This is not what Putin wants, he wants peace. :sun:

• CitizenVectron changed the title to Russia vs Ukraine | UPDATE - Russian military moving into Donetsk and Luhansk for "peacekeeping" operation
1 minute ago, Jwheel86 said:

Space Force Bases are easy and valuable targets, at least Navy ships can shoot back. 

But if you're in the Space Force and get yourself stationed at Cheyenne Mountain at least you can evacuate off-world to the Alpha Site. 

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Lenin right now is rolling over in his mausoleum trying to figure out exactly how he's to blame for this.

"Yes, I granted the nationalities greater autonomy than they had under the tsarist regime, but I invaded Ukraine when they decided to take TOO MUCH autonomy!" 

Fs in chat for my boy Lenin. Guy can't even defend himself.

13 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

At the current emergency session of the UN Security Council, the African representatives made some clear anti-imperialist statements directed at Russia.

Given China’s growing influence in Africa, could that be interpreted as a message by proxy?