Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

I meant to post sooner but in Captain Pickle defense he is from southern ontario (canada) and racoons are very common here. They have somewhat been made to seem less overall dangerous and are called trash pandas. It's not uncommon to find them out and about here in downtown toronto and as long as you're not bothering them they won't bother you. If anything Canadian Geese are more of a problem then racoons.

-edit-

I mean, let us not all forget this internet gem... (this was literally a block from my condo)

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, chakoo said:

I meant to post sooner but in Captain Pickle defense he is from southern ontario (canada) and racoons are very common here. They have somewhat been made to seem less overall dangerous and are called trash pandas. It's not uncommon to find them out and about here in downtown toronto and as long as you're not bothering them they won't bother you. If anything Canadian Geese are more of a problem then racoons.

-edit-

I mean, let us not all forget this internet gem... (this was literally a block from my condo)

spacer.png

I was gonna come post something about the raccoon. Don’t forget we also made a fucking cartoon series called The Raccoons 

13 hours ago, stepee said:

what was it about

Basically big corporation run by Cyril Sneer and 3 henchmen pigs trying to make life difficult for the forest creatures. Give the above show link a view and see what you think. 

29 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

That was my favourite show as a kid. No wonder I am sensitive on the subject 

I was looking just for the opening and came across this classic song w from the show that won’t leave me alone

Fuck this song would so totally work in Stranger Things right now.

• Halal 1

Shaming people for engaging in sex work or having abortions is always bad. The hypocrisy is irrelevant, no republicans care about it anyway.

Focus more on, you know, the notion that the GOP writ large is working on purging trans people from seeking medical care and eventually this mortal coil.

46 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Shaming people for engaging in sex work or having abortions is always bad. The hypocrisy is irrelevant, no republicans care about it anyway.

Focus more on, you know, the notion that the GOP writ large is working on purging trans people from seeking medical care and eventually this mortal coil.

and it’s not like we were in a desperate need of a “gotcha” on lauren boebert to prove they are full of shit

57 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Agreed.

Besides, I believe both abortion and sex work should be legal.

• Halal 2

It seems bad that a red wave in the midterms and maybe into 2024 is looking more and more inevitable at the same time Republicans in office seem less and less interested in putting up even a pretense that they care about the people they're supposed to be governing.

56 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

It seems bad that a red wave in the midterms and maybe into 2024 is looking more and more inevitable at the same time Republicans in office seem less and less interested in putting up even a pretense that they care about the people they're supposed to be governing.

You dont need to care if you can regurgitate a few key phrases

God hates queers

God bless America

Guns for fetus's 

If you are feeling spicy you can mix it up

2 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

Lol