Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

5 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

Which kinda is just a shitty thing to do imo.  I wouldn’t be all that impressed with someone kicking one either. I just growl and chase them

A sting from a pellet gun isn’t that big a deal and will drive them off. 

I love raccoons and I don’t really see a big deal with this. 

29 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

If it’s something threatening my pets, I’d drive it off. 

I agree. Just my first instinct is to grab a stick and scare it away. I don’t think I’m to unusual with this stance and I’m sure If any of my friends found out I shot a raccoon with a pellet gun they wouldn’t be my friends anymore.

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Let's see, shoot in the racoon's direction to scare it off or get within stick distance of an animal that pretty much 100% guaranteed has rabies. 

Hey my dogs had a close encounter with a raccoon a couple weeks ago and according to the health department and animal control the raccoon didn’t have rabies!

18 hours ago, Captain Pickle said:

Ok fair I suppose. I just don’t think shooting anything at harmless (too u) animals is cool

They aren't that harmless. They have a high incidence of rabies and ither disease, and can do a ton of property damage. They are also a very violent animal. People's misunderstanding of them gets them hurt. 

they are considered varmint in most places, meaning you can shoot them at will.

18 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Pellet guns don’t have much of a sound. 

The misinformation about this stuff is bad. 

Like the ar15. Im fine with banning them, but can the left stop making fools of themselves talking about the mechanics of thr gun. One politician shared a drawing. A person shot with a 9mm, and a person shot with an AR15. The person shot with the 9mm had a small hole. The person shot with the AR had half theit body gone. 

If you're going to call for banning them, at least understand the facts of why they are so deadly, so people don't treat you like an idiot opportunist. The AR15 Isn't popular for its stopping power, it's a .22 caliber. Its dangerous because of its large capacity, dependability, muzzle velocity, and its ease and speed of magazine swap. 

7 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

Lol ok y’all. Raccoons attack people now L o fuck l

whatever.  You can easily scare off raccoons.  I have like 10 living near me.  I’m done

Believe whatever you want.

WWW.TORONTOWILDLIFECENTRE.COM

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-reports-spike-in-raccoon-attacks-and-appearances-warns-people-to-stay-away

Edit: last link seems to have gone missing 

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I dunno I keep seeing people say that it’s assault rifle

I mean, i don't care how they want to classify the rifle, I would call it a sporting rifle, it's not select fire. Im fine with calling them assault rifles. But the AR in AR15 is for Armalite.

5 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I mean, i don't care how they want to classify the rifle, I would call it a sporting rifle, it's not select fire. Im fine with calling them assault rifles. But the AR in AR15 is for Armalite.

No I’m pretty sure it’s assault rifle is the only thing that makes sense

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

No I’m pretty sure it’s assault rifle is the only thing that makes sense

Somebody is feeling mischievous this afternoon 

And I just want to say that Raccoons can be shockingly scary aggressive. They can also be very docile. You generally should avoid trying to find out which is which!

42 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I dunno I keep seeing people say that it’s assault rifle

Has anyone noticed that the same people who give people shit for not knowing what "AR" stands for are the same people that typically freak out about people wanting gender pronouns that are different from their birth gender?

• True 1

6 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Believe whatever you want.

WWW.TORONTOWILDLIFECENTRE.COM

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-reports-spike-in-raccoon-attacks-and-appearances-warns-people-to-stay-away

Edit: last link seems to have gone missing 

Whatever man. An article from the national post about idiots petting and feeding them is not gonna to make me ever worried about chasing them off.  But I see that I’m in a losing argument about shooting animals with a pellet gun. I don’t even have much of an issue with hunting but I still think it’s a bit over the top for whatever reason and I live in the land of raccoons 

Considering that the guy was protecting his cats, and that people routinely hunt racoons with actual guns, I don't think this one-time "offense" is worth ending a friendship with a guy I've known for over 20 years. The Raccoon didn't even die. If he really wanted to kill the damn thing, he could have just shot it with his actual pistol.

• Like 1