Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

1. GOP agents openly say they will try and steal the 2024 election
  2. GOP agents run on this message, and win jobs that will give them this ability
  3. GOP voters indicate they want this, and are voting and will continue to vote for these agents
  4. Democrats say they want a strong GOP back for the good of America, so let's not say or do anything crazy against the GOP!
  5. GOP wins 2024 with Trump or DeSantis regardless of vote, and prevent the Democrats from winning again with further and further rigging
  6. GOP initiates violence against some Democrats using official powers of government. "We never saw this coming!"

I guess we are somewhere between 4 and 5 right now.

• True 1

3 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Meanwhile the Atlantic is running a story saying that Republicans became fascists cause a liberal was mean to them in college.

What a country.

Do you happen to remember what the article is called? I'd like to read it and complain, if so. :p 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Coming soon. 

Sure younger leftists and liberals lived through the horrors that were the Bush and Trump administrations, but have you considered that young conservatives didn’t get invited to parties?*

*they absolutely were invited to the parties 

1 hour ago, CastletonSnob said:

They think it's a woman's world?

These people really DO live in a different universe. I have to wonder what color the sky is on their planet.

It really can be summed up as "I want to do whatever I want, whenever I want, and anyone who tries to stop me is discriminating."

• Halal 2

2 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

They think it's a woman's world?

These people really DO live in a different universe. I have to wonder what color the sky is on their planet.

Men have power.

Men want women.

Transitive theorem: women have power actually.

It’s no deeper nor any more sane than that.

• True 1

19 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Coming soon. 

Hopefully The Atlantic will decline to print his story if this is all it comes down to. Either way, I guess it will be just another useless opinion piece. I do actually subscribe to The Atlantic but for the investigative journalism and culture pieces. As we've discussed before here many times, opinion pieces are generally trash. 

:shrug: