Nintendo Shows Off NEW Switch!

Keyser_Soze

14 hours ago, best3444 said:

I was kinda being sarcastic. I do hope they release a more powerful Switch that would be comparable to maybe the PS4 and Xbone. :shrug:

The Switch Aula got “leaked” a week or two back via some data miner. Capable of 4k output, OLED screen. Maybe real, maybe BS.

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

The Switch Aula got “leaked” a week or two back via some data miner. Capable of 4k output, OLED screen. Maybe real, maybe BS.

It sounds nice, and the OLED screen sounds really nice, which makes me think it is fake. Because Nintendo isn't going to give you something nice. :p

15 hours ago, vaxick said:

Stop it Nintendo.  The rumours of a Switch Pro have perpetually kept me away from buying a newer model despite me very much wanting to sell my launch model for the improved battery life.  

I swapped mine out when Gamestop was doing that deal to trade yours in and get a new one for $100. I gotta say it was worth it IMO, but that might just be me justifying my purchase lol.

• 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, Derek said:

Explain to him that Nintendo manipulates supply in order to create a fever pitch for demand and wants you to drop hundreds of dollars for something that you essentially already have. My suggestion, wrap up one of your older Switches and give him red and blue paint sharpies.

I think he is refering to the splatoon switch. It's pretty unique so the colors alone wouldn't be enough.

• True 1

• 2 months later...