Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

48 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

He really is a horrible human being. I HATE Christie and as much as PA makes fun of NJ, we love NJ ultimately (shhhh, tell no one) and to see what Christie did at the time was . . . painful. NJ deserves much better than Chris fucking Christie. The fact he, like Santorum, goes around like PA or NJ give a shit about either of them.

Seriously ughhhhhhh. It sickens me that mainstream media keeps giving them a voice. Like they have any political analysis I give a shit about.

The state where Biden is winning by 20 percentage points > the state that's giving everyone unnecessary agita :p 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

Having a state ignore the will of the people would be a bad idea and would cause irreparable harm.  We aren't even talking about faithless electors - we are talking about faithless state legislatures.  

I hope no legislature is willing to take that step.  

If it was down to North Carolina, they'd do it in a second. 

So, I love Hardee's. I love getting A biscuit and grave and hash rounds and covering everything in the gravy. 

But I don't get if often. So, for the last 30 minutes I have tried making white gravy. I know Hardee's is Sausage Gravy, but white gravy is the same thing minus sausage. 

But it keeps tasting like shit. Like, I don't know what a normal white gravy is supposed to taste like, but to me this just tastes wrong. I guess it just tastes floury. 

I have made two batches. Batch 1 I used 6 tablespoons of butter and 6 of flour. I mixed those in the pot, melting the butter first and it basically turned into dough. I added in the milk (2 cups) and whisked that shit until it was smooth and thick, adding salt and pepper, but it just tasted like ass. I tried adding more salt, milk, pepper, but it still wasn't good. 

So I started over. I looked it up and I watched a video, and they used nearly the same amount of shit, but less flour and butter. Their roux was much thinner, and they said you need to cook the flour for 2-3 minutes to get out that flour taste. 

I did 4 tablespoons of butter, 3 of flour. Cooked that shit for 3 minutes. Looked almost the color of honey and smelled kinda like grilled cheese, and it did not look doughy. I added in the 2 cups of milk, whisked that shit until it was thick and smooth, adding salt and pepper. Still tasted nearly the same. So, I cooked a hashbrown patty I had in the freezer, thinking maybe I just need to try it on actual food, but shit was just bad. Still like flour. Like, the taste is kinda like the smell of pancake mix or something. Like, you could say the gravy tasted raw or something. I'm gonna try again, but fuck man.

But just in case a state goes rogue and send electors to Congress - there is a process for dealing with that.

tl;dr: If there are any objections to a particular electoral vote, the Senate and the House shall debate the objection, and then vote (separately) whether the objection stands.  If so, the electoral vote will be thrown out.