Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

He said Biden would most likely win, and that's what is going to happen.

Yeah, but then it became a black box for like 4 days and even Ralston himself sounded unsure.

Just weird that he sounded fairly confident so early and we are still waiting.

Just now, BloodyHell said:

Im confident its over.

"I've spewed enough"

14 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Yeah, but then it became a black box for like 4 days and even Ralston himself sounded unsure.

Just weird that he sounded fairly confident so early and we are still waiting.

"I've spewed enough"

??

im just sure its done. Trumps political life is over, and that alone should relax us a little.

2 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Has GA said when the count will be done?

I believe they said these provisional ballots have until today to arrive and those would be counted. We will know how many of those they have to count by the end of today, and at most there would be 9,000

7 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

So there's a good chance this will be the map:

mQG9B.png
WWW.270TOWIN.COM

Create your own forecast for the 2020 presidential election

Georgia in the Red Sea down there.

I really didn’t believe GA was ever on the table.

This is another good example that we need new blood to take control of the Democratic Party.

n_msnbc_brk_2020_abrams_importance_20110
WWW.MSNBC.COM

Tia Mitchell of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution explains how Stacey Abrams’ efforts over the past 2 years working to protect voter rights and access in Georgia has helped make possible the state could be a win for Democrats.

Stacey Abrams is great. But there are many like her who get minority issues, get working class issues, way more than the Feinstein/Schumer/Pelosi people. The more they have a voice, the more Democrats can compete nationwide. 

1 minute ago, MarSolo said:

Abrams for DNC Chair.

And I like this mindset: a lot of people wanted her to run for Senate this year. Her efforts to build the Democratic Party in the state of Georgia were way more important (and she's said she doesn't want to legislate). We need people who can build the damn party, especially in Florida where our leadership doesn't understand the many Hispanic communities.

• Like 1

The way these counts have been slowly dripping out of these last few states, it feels like a scripted sports movie where it all comes down to the last few seconds. But instead of an exciting game of basketball, it’s two old men limping to the finish line of a marathon. And one of them has been saying “just stop the race now” for the last two miles.

50 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

This is another good example that we need new blood to take control of the Democratic Party.

n_msnbc_brk_2020_abrams_importance_20110
WWW.MSNBC.COM

Tia Mitchell of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution explains how Stacey Abrams’ efforts over the past 2 years working to protect voter rights and access in Georgia has helped make possible the state could be a win for Democrats.

Stacey Abrams is great. But there are many like her who get minority issues, get working class issues, way more than the Feinstein/Schumer/Pelosi people. The more they have a voice, the more Democrats can compete nationwide. 

I think that Beto was sort of our Abrams In Texas but he blew his influence on his failed Presidential bid when he spoke up for banning assault rifles.

This may be unpopular to say here, but I also think that the slogan ‘defund the police’ has a lot to do with some Latinos in Texas going Trump. It’s a terrible slogan. It even turns me off and I favor massive criminal justice reform. 

1 minute ago, Massdriver said:

I think that Beto was sort of our Abrams In Texas but he blew him influence on his failed Presidential bid when he spoke up for banning assault rifles.

This may be unpopular to say here, but I also think that the slogan ‘defund the police’ has a lot to do with some Latinos in Texas going Trump. It’s a terrible slogan. It even turns me off and I favor massive criminal justice reform. 

100% agree. 

• Thanks 1