Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

3 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

We all do bro, we all do.

He really is a horrible human being. I HATE Christie and as much as PA makes fun of NJ, we love NJ ultimately (shhhh, tell no one) and to see what Christie did at the time was . . . painful. NJ deserves much better than Chris fucking Christie. The fact he, like Santorum, goes around like PA or NJ give a shit about either of them.

Seriously ughhhhhhh. It sickens me that mainstream media keeps giving them a voice. Like they have any political analysis I give a shit about.

19 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

It really is - but I fucking hate the man.

Remember beachgate/bridgegate? I know you know, I just hate Christie and what he did to NJ.

The ARC tunnel would already be done if the lying fat fuck hadn't cancelled it while lying about using the federal money for roads WHEN HE KNEW PERFECTLY DAMN WELL IT WAS ONLY FOR A TRAIN TUNNEL.

5 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Whoever posts the actual overtaking update is going to need a tarp like a Gallagher audience.

Hide contents

southpark_1206_5333x3000.jpg?width=300&h

UnhealthyEducatedCoati-size_restricted.g

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47behqqi6grq6qi7bhjv

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

The ARC tunnel would already be done if the lying fat fuck hadn't cancelled it while lying about using the federal money for roads WHEN HE KNEW PERFECTLY DAMN WELL IT WAS ONLY FOR A TRAIN TUNNEL.

image.png

Yes, my God, I forgot about this! How NJ put up with him for so long can only be explained by the fact they are NJ. Still, no one deserves that idiot.

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

When PA finally tips over into the blue, all @Chollowa and I have to say is:  "You're welcome!"

No. I'm pretty sure I am owed! :p 

Perhaps literally . . . 

33 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

its not only Dems that like lighting money on fire, conservatives gave this lady millions, too.

But in the case of the GOP, it was just some mad jungle fever