Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

Supposedly the remaining batches from AZ are supposed to be bluer than these from here on out, but I dunno. I have no idea who actually knows what they're talking about in these threads were everybody's doing back of the napkin math

I heard twice today that inside the Biden campaign, they're confident in Arizona and feel the lead will widen tmw. I wish someone could explain in detail why because I'm not even doubting it, but I have no way of explaining it.

Just now, SaysWho? said:

I heard twice today that inside the Biden campaign, they're confident in Arizona and feel the lead will widen tmw. I wish someone could explain in detail why because I'm not even doubting it, but I have no way of explaining it.

macho man acceptance GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

As far as I know, it has to do with the expected ballot types and location of them leading to a more 55/45 split in Biden’s favor.

I’m sure there is some mathematical formula I’m not privy to, but over the last 72 hours, every single vote update has been in Biden’s favor for PA and GA. He’s chipped away at the lead in every update. And there’s still ballots out there.

It’s time to call them.

2 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I’m sure there is some mathematical formula I’m not privy to, but over the last 72 hours, every single vote update has been in Biden’s favor for PA and GA. He’s chipped away at the lead in every update. And there’s still ballots out there.

It’s time to call them.

Trump is now up only 1900 in GA, its going to be just a few thousand lead and then they have to wait for provisional and military ballots, there isn't a lot of them, but Biden's lead is going to be really small, but if he wins them obviously he wins.

In the past i think they would have called all these races by now, but they're being overly cautious like Biden is suddenly going to super under achieve somewhere.

3 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

It’s time to call them.

It might come down to shit like military votes in Georgia, which might favor Trump. Then again, I know people in the military who are very anti-trump. Then again, military FROM GEORGIA.... probably Trump.

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

It might come down to shit like military votes in Georgia, which might favor Trump. Then again, I know people in the military who are very anti-trump. Then again, military FROM GEORGIA.... probably Trump.

I wouldn't assume they're Trump, a lot of black people in the military, and being GA probably a much larger proportion than in other states, ~31% of the population.

7 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Trump is now up only 1900 in GA, its going to be just a few thousand lead and then they have to wait for provisional and military ballots, there isn't a lot of them, but Biden's lead is going to be really small, but if he wins them obviously he wins.

In the past i think they would have called all these races by now, but they're being overly cautious like Biden is suddenly going to super under achieve somewhere.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I wouldn't assume they're Trump, a lot of black people in the military, and being GA probably a much larger proportion than in other states, ~31% of the population.

Officers vs enlisted will also make a difference.