Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

4 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I wouldn't assume they're Trump, a lot of black people in the military, and being GA probably a much larger proportion than in other states, ~31% of the population.

They fell Trumps way in 2016 in GA from what I've seen. Overseas ballots go slightly dem, generally. It's going to a very narrow margin in whichever direction wins.

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I think it's time we engage THE PHILLY SPECIAL.

Philly putting the election on its back like Nick Foles in the Superbowl in 2017.

tenor.gif

I am one of those Philly Biden votes swinging this shit for us. You can thank me later. :p 

I like to imagine that it your specific vote that puts Biden over the top

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

And look at all those masks! If this were the Midwest or the South . . . 

It's been fun being in Philly this week. Almost everyone here is ready to boot this motherfucker out. Birthplace of the country is here, what'd Trump think was gonna happen? We running this motherfucker OUT.

2 minutes ago, SilentWorld said:

Daily Mail and New York post are the only outlets reporting this from what I can see. I think this would be a bigger story if it had any credibility.

I agree wholeheartedly. Just thought it was too outrageous of a potential news story to not mention since no one is exiting this thread 

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

And look at all those masks! If this were the Midwest or the South . . . 

It's been fun being in Philly this week. Almost everyone here is ready to boot this motherfucker out. Birthplace of the country is here, what'd Trump think was gonna happen? We running this motherfucker OUT.

Honestly, I've been telling people that's what Portland protests are like for the most part. It's pretty much a party until the tear gas comes out. Which is basically at 11pm on the dot, so most people scram before then.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

Honestly, I've been telling people that's what Portland protests are like for the most part. It's pretty much a party until the tear gas comes out. Which is basically at 11pm on the dot, so most people scram before then.

Accurate. People keep talking about "cities on fire". It's the police inciting and starting shit. It's usually a fun time until the cops show up and ruin everything. 

The movie The Trial of the Chicago 7 puts this into perspective. They keep talking about this "horrible, violent" protest for a lot of the movie, they finally show it, and it's a bunch of hippies smoking pot, having sex, and listening to good music.

OH YEAH CRACKDOWN INCOMING BABY. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I think it's time we engage THE PHILLY SPECIAL.

Philly putting the election on its back like Nick Foles in the Superbowl in 2017.

tenor.gif

I am one of those Philly Biden votes swinging this shit for us. You can thank me later. :p 

I like to imagine that it your specific vote that puts Biden over the top

30 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Military Times had a poll a few months ago, and Trump didn't do well.  It wasn't a scientific poll though, so it's not representative of the overall military population.

i seem to remember an exit poll that was like 54-46 Trump, something like that. It seems like the exit polls were all FUBAR though