Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Florida 2000

They didn’t say vote counting had to stop, they said Florida had to follow Florida election law which had the effect of stopping a statewide recount from happening in mid December.

In this case, people are arguing that SCOTUS is going to rule against state law regarding vote counting and certification. Not comparable scenarios.

There IS a chance that they could rule against allowing the additional votes that come in Wednesday-Friday in violation of PA election law.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I wish I could believe. But WI and MI aren’t looking good, GA may not be able to close the gap, and PA looks like a big uphill battle even with the mail in ballots. 

I know it looks that way, but the mail in levels of these three states (Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania) is unprecedented. Trust me - Biden will win some variation of all three states. I know it seems hard to believe now, but the facts speak otherwise.

1 minute ago, DPCyric said:

Also wanting to stop vote counting he is AFRAID.

Yep, exactly.

4 minutes ago, Brick said:

Biden has now won Arizona, and is now at 230 Electoral Votes. 

Trump would need the luckiest streak of ballot dumps to make it up now as his vote share in new dumps suddenly decreased over the last hour.

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

I know it looks that way, but the mail in levels of these three states (Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania) is unprecedented. Trust me - Biden will win some variation of all three states. I know it seems hard to believe now, but the facts speak otherwise.

Yep, exactly.

The actual vote shares are unknown, but the ranges where they could reasonably fall are within win windows in all three for both candidates. 

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

Accurate, but I'm confident the statistical window is pro-Biden, from my understanding of which party did more mail-in voting, no?

The issue is Trump’s lead, how much is still out, and what is the top end of what Biden could reasonably win.

WI is not great in how much Biden could reasonably get given how little vote is outstanding

PA is not great in how much he could reasonably get, given the the lead

MI and GA are actually the best bets currently for Biden.

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The issue is Trump’s lead, how much is still out, and what is the top end of what Biden could reasonably win.

WI is not great in how much Biden could reasonably get given how little vote is outstanding

PA is not great in how much he could reasonably get, given the the lead

MI and GA are actually the best bets currently for Biden.

I'm hearing 2 million + not counted for PA alone, which, if all Democratic, that would flip the state, no? And I definitely think the cities in Wisconsin we can win.

21 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I mean, even if Biden loses, the Republicans will have won only one popular vote since G.H.W.B, and have won 3 of those elections. Eventually those things have to break.

I mean, if Biden loses, only one Republican will have won the popular vote during my lifetime, and I’ve been alive in 5 different decades.

This is why young people are so fed up.

Just now, Brick said:

What? The fuck... 

She is holding steady right around 50%. If she can avoid the instant runoff, she wins in the first round. If she doesn’t stay at 50%+, the second place candidate needs to be the 2nd choice of the 3rd place candidate on nearly every ballot for her to over take Collins.

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

I'm hearing 2 million + not counted for PA alone, which, if all Democratic, that would flip the state, no? And I definitely think the cities in Wisconsin we can win.

They aren’t all Democratic, or even close to it. They are majority D though and he will make up lots of ground.

The same applies in WI.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Okay, so 51-49 now? Just need two more, one over a tie in case Biden loses :pray:

Collins has not lost, she is right at 49.5% and a comfortable lead.