Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 minutes ago, run32.dll said:

We are completely fucked now. I never imagined the Democrats would manage to not even get 51 in the Senate. I can only hope that God is merciful enough to destroy this Earth to spare us from what's coming in 2024.

You know what's fucked? It looks like Trump is going to win, and the Republicans are going to retain the Senate. But the Democrats will have won the popular vote in FIVE OF THE LAST SIX ELECTIONS, and still lost in four of them.

1 minute ago, Ghost_MH said:

Someone else correct me if this had changed, but there are more than a million votes in Pennsylvania that nobody will start counting until tomorrow. The only reason to stay up is to see what happens with Georgia.

Nothing to see in Georgia until the morning most likely. They literally have only 4 or 5 people still counting in Fulton.

Wisconsin has major reporting in 2-3 hours from Milwaukee that probably decides that state.

So, yeah, go to sleep. Nothing that can decide it for Biden is happening before 8a eastern.

Just now, sblfilms said:

Nothing to see in Georgia until the morning most likely. They literally have only 4 or 5 people still counting in Fulton.

Wisconsin has major reporting in 2-3 hours from Milwaukee that probably decides that state.

So, yeah, go to sleep. Nothing that can decide it for Biden is happening before 8a eastern.

Pennsylvania probably won't be decided until tomorrow, either

Just now, sblfilms said:

Yeah, I just saw that the vote count came to a screeching halt. Bed time it is.

10 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

You know what's fucked? It looks like Trump is going to win, and the Republicans are going to retain the Senate. But the Democrats will have won the popular vote in FIVE OF THE LAST SIX ELECTIONS, and still lost in four of them.

I hope you're right and Trump does win. This country is much better off with Democrats being poised to take a Senate majority in 2022 than to gift Republicans two red waves.

4 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

He's down by damn near 700k votes in PA right now. I probably just have no grasp on the numbers, but that seems like it is a problem. 

It is, but still a million votes left to be counted (estimated) in just the counties surrounding Philly area.

5 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I believe there are between 2.1 and 2.8 million votes not yet counted, and they believe Biden will have a 900k margin with those.

There are around 2.8, but only 2.2 are mail in stuff where Biden should have a particularly strong vote share. It’s going to be uncomfortable for a while.