Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

This is part of why that AZ call was premature! Still odds are a Biden hold though.

I wish I could just binge watch this as if it were an episode of the Newsroom in which the newscasters actually felt responsibility for their calls.

1 minute ago, marioandsonic said:

And the odds of that are...?

I think it’s a complete tossup right now. But you’d rather be Biden who doesn’t need GA than Trump who does.

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

If so, the VP, whoever that is, is going to be busy breaking ties. 

The Republicans had an effective lead of 53-47 (2 independent Senators who tend to vote Democrat)

Alabama has flipped Republican. That brings it to 54-46

Colorado and Arizona (probably) have flipped Democrat. That brings it down to 52-48.

Michigan, Maine, North Carolina, and Montana are still up for grabs (I think, even though it's close, Georgia is pretty firmly Republican at this point).

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

The Republicans had an effective lead of 53-47 (2 independent Senators who tend to vote Democrat)

Alabama has flipped Republican. That brings it to 54-46

Colorado and Arizona (probably) have flipped Democrat. That brings it down to 52-48.

Michigan, Maine, North Carolina, and Montana are still up for grabs (I think, even though it's close, Georgia is pretty firmly Republican at this point).

I wouldn't count on any of those at this point, though Michigan and Maine will be the closest, I think.

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

Assuming that 9% are still outstanding in Georgia, there are around 410,000 votes not yet counted, almost all from the Atlanta area (mail-in).

Just FYI: the % isn’t votes, but precincts. The precincts don’t quite 1:1 with outstanding votes.