Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Guys.

As I have said from the beginning, it was always going to be close, Biden will win (he will!), and Trump will try to cheat. Result: who knows? But that's what I said will happen, and now it's happening.

Anyone who thought there was no way for Trump to dispute this election has been asleep at the wheel.

No one said he wouldn't try. Whether it would be effective is a whole different story.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I’m trying. It just feels sickening. It should have never been this close. The choice should have been easy. 

Yeah, totally accurate. It should have. This is sad. No question. But so long as we win the EC, we don't have to care. Let's try to embrace that. But I do agree. You aren't wrong.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

No one said he wouldn't try. Whether it would be effective is a whole different story.

It's about time to go back to that post where I said let's stop bullying such people. We're here now. :p 

Just now, Amazatron said:

We said if it wasn't a landslide victory by Biden it would come into play. Now it is our best case scenario.

Yep.

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

And over 2 million haven't been counted. Trust me bru. I do agree it looks bad, but these states voted mostly mail in. :) 

Justice Boof: "lol too bad libcucks should have mailed them in extra early if they wanted them counted" 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I need to nuzzle up against your bear for comfort!

Guys. Girls. All of you. This isn't done. Biden will win. It will be close, but Biden will win. Trump came out saying he "won" but he's currently behind which is why he couldn't steal it clearly.

Believe my friends. This will take time, but we got this. It was always going to be close.

Edit: I'm saying the same to my brothers, my wife, my in-laws, etc. I get the sadness and doomsaying. I always thought it would be close but I know a lot of people thought it wouldn't be. This is America. But we can win.

9 minutes ago, ort said:

We all knew it was coming, and yet, it felt so ridiculous that I never really accepted that we would stoop so low, and yet here we are... and the sniveling pathetic shitlords in the GOP are going to back his play... and half the country thinks that’s okay. Just fine and dandy. 

The riots are going to be insane.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

THAT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME GETTING THE SCOTUS TO JUST LET THEM STOP THE FUCKING VOTE COUNT

BUT HE APPOINTED ORIGINALISTS SO THEY WILL FAIRLY REALIZE THIS COUNTRY ORINGALLY TOOK 3 MONTHS TO COUNT VOTES

4 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Guys. Girls. All of you. This isn't done. Biden will win. It will be close, but Biden will win. Trump came out saying he "won" but he's currently behind which is why he couldn't steal it clearly.

Believe my friends. This will take time, but we got this. It was always going to be close.

Edit: I'm saying the same to my brothers, my wife, my in-laws, etc. I get the sadness and doomsaying. I always thought it would be close but I know a lot of people thought it wouldn't be. This is America. But we can win.

I will say Trump saying he won now sounds VERY desperate.