Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

It’s crazy to me that Hispanics, who probably have the most to gain by the policies the Dems are pushing, are soooo MEH on Biden. Stunning failure on his part.

Maybe Biden should have put a wig on Julian Castro and picked him for VP? 

5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

It’s crazy to me that Hispanics, who probably have the most to gain by the policies the Dems are pushing, are soooo MEH on Biden. Stunning failure on his part.

i cannot fathom this. After all the hateful vitriol and policy he’s place on them...they are voting for him?

are we fucking wrong for caring? Mind blown. 

Just now, atom631 said:

i cannot fathom this. After all the hateful vitriol and policy he’s place on them...they are voting for him?

are we fucking wrong for caring? Unfathomable. 

"We're citizens and did it the right way, obviously Trump only means the wetbacks trying to cut the line!"

• Sad 1

So I opened the 270 map and replicated the states that have been called, plus tossed in CA, OR, WA, and HI for Biden. That puts Biden at 200. It'd obviously feel better to start getting some non-obvious states in the Biden column but there's a lot of different ways to get 71 EVs from here (agree with @Massdriver thought that this really needed to be a fucking blowout to send a message to the GOP).

1 minute ago, Mercury33 said:

Smh you guys need to relax. 

It is pretty fair to be concerned when Biden is underperforming the nominal numbers in the polls pretty consistently. It is the way 2016 went. Trump still needs some help to make this really concerning, and fortunately  Biden being soft with Hispanics isn’t as big of a deal in rust belt for example.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

"We're citizens and did it the right way, obviously Trump only means the wetbacks trying to cut the line!"

Seriously though, a lot of the worst vitriol about illegal immigrants comes from legal immigrants. I could see Trump's extreme hard-on for going after illegal immigrants by itself resonating with Hispanic voters to the point that they vote for Trump.