Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

I'm probably going to call it a night at 10pm, largely because I'm beyond the point of concern.

But - I will say this to you all.

No matter the outcome of this thing in the next few hours or days, you will always have a "home" in our little community.  You will always have a sympathetic ear to vent about what's going on in the world.  I can't change or control everything that goes on out there, but I can absolutely control what's going on in here, and I fully intend for this place to remain your "safe harbor" during these times that try our souls.

This is my promise to you all :mhug:

• Like 11
  • Guillotine 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Dead heat in Texas with 66% in. :(

Texas is probably over for Biden, unfortunately. He’s losing the edge in the big cities at too fast a rate, likely do to low Hispanic turnout for him there as well. 

I’m so sad.

Okay so if Gardner is out that's 52-48. Was Gardner expected to get tossed out or was that one of the tossups?

It was an expected pickup for the Dems

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'm probably going to call it a night at 10pm, largely because I'm beyond the point of concern.

No matter the outcome of this thing in the next few hours or days, you will always have a "home" in our little community.  You will always have a sympathetic ear to vent about what's going on in the world.  I can't change or control everything that goes on out there, but I can absolutely control what's going on in here, and I fully intend for this place to remain your "safe harbor" during these times that try our souls. And I'm buying @Bacon Cyberpunk 2077.

:shock:

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

No matter the outcome of this thing in the next few hours or days, you will always have a "home" in our little community.  You will always have a sympathetic ear to vent about what's going on in the world.  I can't change or control everything that goes on out there, but I can absolutely control what's going on in here, and I fully intend for this place to remain your "safe harbor" during these times that try our souls.

I don't post nearly as much as other people, but I've been around a lot you guys dating back to the IGN and I've always appreciated this place existing.

• Like 2

Just now, sblfilms said:

I think it really is coming down to PA, guys. I’m getting a strong feeling Trump holds on everywhere else he needs.

This is what I asked 4 pages ago. 

PA is going to be the deciding factor and based on how the rest of the country is voting, it’s not looking good. 

Yup, you can see a lot of counties where Trump held a near identical vote share but Biden improved and there are basically no 3rd party votes this time leading to Biden still picking up share over HRC.