Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, marioandsonic said:

THEN PERMABAN ME FROM THIS WEBSITE.  I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE 

We're all in the same boat as you dude. I'm not spiraling like I was on election night 2016 but this is still not a fun night. At this point in the night there's unlikely to be a huge meaningful difference between now and the morning, so it's a good point to just go to bed.

I really don’t want to use my son as a prop, and he’s only two (in December) but how do I explain to him when he’s older that Donald Trump was re-elected, if that comes to pass?

And that doesn’t even take in to account all the bullshit in a second term.

Just now, Jason said:

We're all in the same boat as you dude. I'm not spiraling like I was on election night 2016 but this is still not a fun night. At this point in the night there's unlikely to be a huge meaningful difference between now and the morning, so it's a good point to just go to bed.

Dem guy on msnbc (can't stand wolf blitzer finally got the ok to change the channel) said he hasn't broken out the tequila yet

1 minute ago, osxmatt said:

I really don’t want to use my son as a prop, and he’s only two (in December) but how do I explain to him when he’s older that Donald Trump was re-elected, if that comes to pass?

That is something that bothered me about 2018. My friends with kids having to explain to them how dis fool won. 

I am gonna order some more model kits tomorrow at this rate.

5 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

TBH we probably won't be around that much longer for you to have to explain it. So does it really matter anymore?

:megaton:

10 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

THEN PERMABAN ME FROM THIS WEBSITE.  I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE 

Man, im trying to help you, not make you blow up. Nobody wants you banned, we want you safe. Step back for your own health. This is going to be a long night, and nobody has won or losf yet. Sleep. Check in the morning,

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I heard on msnbc that trump team thought within 2-3% they had a chance

Nate saying it's looking good.

2020-Election-Night-16x9-Live-Night-Neut
FIVETHIRTYEIGHT.COM

Live election results and coverage of the 2020 presidential election between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, and the race for the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Nate saying it's looking good.

2020-Election-Night-16x9-Live-Night-Neut
FIVETHIRTYEIGHT.COM

Live election results and coverage of the 2020 presidential election between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, and the race for the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives.

Nate: "Doing this math quickly, but Biden leads by about 145,000 votes in Arizona’s Maricopa County early and absentee votes. Republicans won the Election Day vote today there by 34,000 votes, so that looks like it would not be enough for Trump to overcome Biden’s current lead."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, atom631 said:

Can I ask maybe a dumb question? 

what happened to the final count being called possibly days/weeks later due to early voting/mail in ballots? 

why is everything being called tonight? 

It's not being called tonight - At least not officially.  These are all projections.