Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

McConnell always has bad approval numbers in Kentucky yet as we know he keeps getting reelected, I wouldn't read too much more into it than that.

No I want to talk to them. They sound interesting. I know he's deeply unpopular, but he's still a republican and that's what matters in KY. McGrath is also a bad candidate!

19 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

"wHy dIdN't ShE sPeAk OuT eArLiEr!?"

and

"Yeah he's got flaws, but he tells it like it is and he's done more for the country than any President ever."

Will be the two reactions to this from 40% of the country.

Don't forget the "classic" slut shaming her, "oh she's had one boyfriend since then*! Whore!"

*I don't actually know this

32 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Philly cheese steaks are like hot dogs. I get why people like them and I enjoy one from time to time, but they're the worst possible representation of that kind of food.

And from what I understand, Philly has amazing food at the moment. Yet, people still want to talk about nasty ass cheesesteaks.