Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

And Trump has yet another lawsuit tossed out today.

MichiganHearing.png
LAWANDCRIME.COM

In President Donald Trump's second loss in court in a single day, a Michigan judge rejected the Trump campaign's bid to stop counting ballots without their inspectors present. The judge scoffed...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

I've been trying to load the Clark County voting log for the last half hour, but it's not loading.  I'm sure you have a lot of people trying to bring it up right now.

https://elections.clarkcountynv.gov/onlinepostinglog/log_all.aspx

Thanks, your attempt at logging on bogged it down, now we won’t know results for another 3-days!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

why are you trying to get me to sign into Instagram?

11 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Now THAT is something that can be sued over. And Biden would have a good shot at it.

Yeah, but if the state legislatures vote to enact those changes, who is a federal court to tell them otherwise?

Also, this is exactly what Republicans have been saying they wanted to do for weeks. I'm completely not shocked that even after the election, they're still claiming the same.

12 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Now THAT is something that can be sued over. And Biden would have a good shot at it.

I wouldn’t be so sure. WI does not prohibit their Electors from doing their own thing. Some states do. Some, but GOP state legislatures started to try and get ready for this months ago, allowing their Electors to become faithless in the face of a Biden win. 

3 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I wouldn’t be so sure. WI does not prohibit their Electors from doing their own thing. Some states do. Some, but GOP state legislatures started to try and get ready for this months ago, allowing their Electors to become faithless in the face of a Biden win. 

I mean typically the parties pick their electors, you're not going to see Biden defections.

PA would need a massive sea change in the vote shares of the remaining mail ins for Trump to hold on. It’s not impossible, but so improbable nobody should be particularly concerned if you want a Biden win.