Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

It's not. There have been several similar ones. To Shapiro's credit, he's mostly seemed smart enough to shut up about his original self own and not amplify it for himself.

Has he terminally morphed into a corn cob?

• Confused 1

Just now, SlipperySlope said:

Trump gonna use his fake Dr

You’re gonna have to be more specific on that one, cause he has a ton of them to pick from. Probably has enough to make it look like a Mortal Kombat player select screen by now.

So who you got. Ghost fucking Covid “Doctor”, Head of the CDC (yeah I’m including them, fucking pushover) Ben Carson, Dr Oz, his former “most healthy president ever “Doctor””

Theres a secret doctor code too. Enter the Konami code and unlike the greatest “Doctor” himself, Donald J Trump

6 minutes ago, silentbob said:

You’re gonna have to be more specific on that one, cause he has a ton of them to pick from. Probably has enough to make it look like a Mortal Kombat player select screen by now.

So who you got. Ghost fucking Covid “Doctor”,

Do you mean Demon Sperm Doctor or is this someone else?

Head of the CDC (yeah I’m including them, fucking pushover)

Absolutely fuck this dude. He tries to hold up a veneer of credibility, but he has been horrible on Covid and is the "AIDS is punishment from God" fucker from the 90's anyway.

Ben Carson, Dr Oz, his former “most healthy president ever “Doctor””

Theres a secret doctor code too. Enter the Konami code and unlike the greatest “Doctor” himself, Donald J Trump

You talking about his original quack doctor who looked like Brent Spiner from Independence Day? Remember when Trump sent hired goons to raid the guy's office? Few seem to remember since it happened in 2018 so.. ya know....15 years ago.

I went through them all because I think there is even more.

Don't forget Pill Poppin Ronny that was supposed to run Veteran's Affairs(I think).

2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

There is but enforcement is lacking and they're not perfect. I'm a little anxious of crowds masks or not right now

Odd. I'm pretty anxious and I feel fine to go to the supermarket right now. There's no enforcement here, but everyone just wears it. You will see some people wear it like dumbasses, but it is rare.