What are you playing today?

On 5/1/2023 at 10:39 PM, Remarkableriots said:

I'm currently playing Back To The Future: The Game, Apotheon, Prototype, Axiom Verge 2, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Marvel's Avengers, Marvel's Guardian Of The Galaxy, Sparkle Unleashed, Nex Machina, Meet Your Maker, Katamari Damacy Reroll, King Oddball and Mafia: Definitive Edition.

How can you play so many different games at the same time, you must have ADD. :p I like to focus on one game at a time until I finish it, because for me it gets too confusing to continuously jump from one game to another.

• True 1

3 hours ago, stepee said:

I’ve been playing a lot of ps2 since getting that set on deck finally and with archive.org being out of control for easy content. Nba Street and SSX Tricky are still so damn good and been playing some Shinobi.

Street and SSX are like cocaine. I put in so many hours into those games largely because the gameplay for both are so extremely tight and so responsive. That's awesome you get to do that shit on the deck. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Street and SSX are like cocaine. I put in so many hours into those games largely because the gameplay for both are so extremely tight and so responsive. That's awesome you get to do that shit on the deck. 

Also got NFL Blitz :D

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 3:27 PM, stepee said:

I’ve been playing a lot of ps2 since getting that set on deck finally and with archive.org being out of control for easy content. Nba Street and SSX Tricky are still so damn good and been playing some Shinobi.

My roommate in college got into Tricky pretty hard. I always preferred SSX3 personally, but its predecessor was undoubtedly great. 

Meanwhile, I'm working my way through Breath of the Wild, currently. I'm not gonna finish this before Tears of the Kingdom comes out, will I? LOL

54 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

My roommate in college got into Tricky pretty hard. I always preferred SSX3 personally, but its predecessor was undoubtedly great. 

Meanwhile, I'm working my way through Breath of the Wild, currently. I'm not gonna finish this before Tears of the Kingdom comes out, will I? LOL

No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

You can go for Gannon from the start of the game so you could finish it today/tomorrow if you wanted.

On 5/2/2023 at 5:16 PM, Phaseknox said:

How can you play so many different games at the same time, you must have ADD. :p I like to focus on one game at a time until I finish it, because for me it gets too confusing to continuously jump from one game to another.

A few of those I'm close to finishing up but need to finish a trophy or two. Like collect every item in Katamari Damacy Reroll for example. 

15 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You can go for Gannon from the start of the game so you could finish it today/tomorrow if you wanted.

Now that you mention it…I guess I could. I haven’t like…done EVERYTHING in the game yet. But I woke all the Divine Beasts and got the Master Sword, so by that measure? I’m more than prepared. 

But there is still so much game out there..!

We’ll, I’ve just experienced, what I can only describe as an incredibly frustrating moment.

Playing Persona 4 Golden and working my way through The Void (Dungeon 5) on the 29th July in game time. Flying through, levelled up to about Level 53

for my character and reached the final floor. Thought I’d quickly save, just so I can be safe, so clicked ‘suspend’ to make a quick save.

Game reloads and I’m back two game days, level 36, needing to gather the information to get into the Dungeon again. Quite literally two hours or so lost. 

This will take some reflection time as to whether I can be bothered to do that all again…

Very quick update: Oh thank fuck, there’s a continue button at the bottom of the screen I overlooked. 

• Halal 1

15 hours ago, Dre801 said:

Far Cry 5.  I enjoy it when the game lets me.  These forced getting captured segments are annoying.  It's been done in previous games, but FC5 is the worst offender.

I’m a big Far Cry fan, but I stopped playing Far Cry 5. I disliked playing as a silent protagonist which was a first for the series, and the rural America setting and cult storyline just didn’t do it for me. Thankfully Far Cry 6 is a return to form, and is the best in the series since Far Cry 3 IMO.

Gave up on Redfall. Started another new Game Pass release: Ravenlok. It’s a little harder to slam that one, since it feels like a passion project from a small team, and it has a nice whimsical look, but it is not at all fun to play. It’s getting solid reviews though, so maybe I’m wrong. 

Set up a nice ps1/2 collection the last couple nights with about 60+ of each and I’m just trying a bunch of those out. Duckstation really cleans up those ps1 games. Playing some Morortoon Racing, Rival Schools,  Strider 2, Blood Roar, Tekken 3, Die Hard Trilogy etc

3 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Fuck it, I know Zelda is just a few days away, but I decided to do a NG+ for The Last of Us Part II. Been itching to play it since I finished the remake of Part I. I was just waiting til I finished Metroid Prime. 

Hey, don't feel bad. I beat TLOU2 5 times now because it's unmatched in almost every way. It's extremely depressing though and gut wrenching but just so fuckin amazing. The gameplay is unbelievable and the characters are second to none. 

I started playing AC: Project Phantasma but when I loaded up the save from the first game, I didn't know that I could use my old AC, so now I'm going through the first one again getting the hidden weapons, allegedly some you can't obtain in AC:PP, plus your money carries over. :o

• Halal 1