~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

18 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

How do barely sentient, cum-leftovers-somehow-taken-human-form like Bill Mitchell and Charlie Kirk manage to live, let alone thrive?

5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Well it's not like we don't need it more than everyone else :p

:cheers:

Swing state voters give Trump dismal marks as coronavirus cases spike, CNBC/Change Research poll finds

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/01/trump-gets-poor-marks-on-coronavirus-during-2020-election-cnbcchange-poll.html

106598483-1593553915099-20200630_who_is_

Arizona: Biden 51%, Trump 44% 

Florida: Biden 50%, Trump 45%

Michigan: Biden 48%, Trump 43% 

North Carolina: Biden 51%, Trump 44%

Pennsylvania: Biden 50%, Trump 44% 

Wisconsin: Biden 51%, Trump 43% 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Massdriver said:

Swing state voters give Trump dismal marks as coronavirus cases spike, CNBC/Change Research poll finds

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/01/trump-gets-poor-marks-on-coronavirus-during-2020-election-cnbcchange-poll.html

106598483-1593553915099-20200630_who_is_

Arizona: Biden 51%, Trump 44% 

Florida: Biden 50%, Trump 45%

Michigan: Biden 48%, Trump 43% 

North Carolina: Biden 51%, Trump 44%

Pennsylvania: Biden 50%, Trump 44% 

Wisconsin: Biden 51%, Trump 43% 

My brain nearly exploded because I read the question and then went straight to the numbers at the bottom.

I thought all those swing states were blaming Biden for the virus over Trump :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

That was fucking depressing. 

1 hour ago, Zaku3 said:

When the Western Roman Empire entered terminal decline, it wasn't big, dramatic events like Huns and Goths crossing the frontiers that heralded that decline.  It was when the roads and aqueducts fell into disrepair and people noticed it, shrugged, and just moved on.

Imperial decline is inevitably measured by the "death of a thousand cuts", by the little things that used to work or get done but no longer do.

• Like 1

I dunno it seems like people out there still believe in the promise of America. The scale of the protests was off the charts. 

The biggest problem we had wasn't despondency, but complacency. People trusted our government too much and checked out. Seems that may be far less true now but I guess we'll see what November brings. 

2 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I went to a diner to pick up take out last week and none of the waitresses had masks on. Yesterday I went to Maple Donuts and the lady wasn't wearing a mask. I haven't kept up with guidelines but I feel like anyone in the food service business should be wearing masks. 

1 hour ago, DarkStar189 said:

I went to a diner to pick up take out last week and none of the waitresses had masks on. Yesterday I went to Maple Donuts and the lady wasn't wearing a mask. I haven't kept up with guidelines but I feel like anyone in the food service business should be wearing masks. 

But the secret ingredient is Corona.