~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

12 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

That was quick... nature taking over.

This is a pretty cool book about how the world look after humanity suddenly disappears:

The World Without Us

If human beings disappeared instantaneously from the Earth, what would happen? How would the planet reclaim its surface? What creatures would emerge from the dark and swarm? How would our treasured structures--our tunnels, our bridges, our homes, our monuments--survive the unmitigated impact of a planet without our intervention? In his revelatory, bestselling account, Alan Weisman draws on every field of science to present an environmental assessment like no other, the most affecting portrait yet of humankind's place on this planet.

4 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

A friend of mine owns a bunch of pet food stores, and a board game store:

1)  Pet Food sales ~3x normal volume -- he had a line around the block at a couple of his stores

2)  His small store (normally sells ~$200/day on non-Pokémon tournament days) was at ~$1,000 sales of board games by noon today.  Parents trying to figure out what to do with their kids during March break.

I was wondering this, for those have been shopping this week any of you have pets? Is the pet food raided too? I have cat food for at least a month if not two, but I need cat litter. Hopefully it’s not all sold out.

5 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I was wondering this, for those have been shopping this week any of you have pets? Is the pet food raided too? I have cat food for at least a month if not two, but I need cat litter. Hopefully it’s not all sold out.

Cashier is going to think you need it to poop in because you're out of TP.

7 minutes ago, Dodger said:

If it sold out try amazon my dude